Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
HI EVERYONE
I HAVE A QUESTION
HOW TIME YOU NEED TO PRACTICLE YOGA FROM MIMI TO COMPLETE THE TASK?
DOES IT KNOW SOMEONE WHEN WILL NEW UPDATE?
I HAVE ALL THE TASK TO END
COURSE AFTER ASKING "YOGA" WITH MIMI
dont-scream-at-me-doing-my-best.jpg
Doesn't help giving advice when you don't tell us how far you've got so far. Easier for you to just have a look at the Player's Guide !

New update will take at least a month (and probably two as Walkius is moving to a new game engine...)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
There is no time when Vanessa is alone in the locker (only the Bowling alley girl is ever alone in the lockers) but you're talking about Monday (and Mimi is in the background) which we do know about and has been talked about here a bit. There is some glitch with the game engine not reading the code properly and no-one can figure out why it doesn't work.

Yes glad your aware of this.

It happens for everyone on the first event free day (Thursday if I remember correctly). I've not included it in the guide because, well, there is nothing there really. Even though it says "another event discovered" nothing appears in the notebook, there is no event (other than returning the books). I did write the text but, with nowhere really to put it, omitted it ready for the time when the character finally gets developed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 21, 2018
View attachment 92176
Doesn't help giving advice when you don't tell us how far you've got so far. Easier for you to just have a look at the Player's Guide !

New update will take at least a month (and probably two as Walkius is moving to a new game engine...)

thanks
all tasks are finished
There is only one left
from mimi
from yoga
what time you need to practice yoga from mimi to finished?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes