Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Field 1 is the event which is occurring. 76 is the "Nothing Happening" event when getting on the bus at the end of the day. This is a good fix if you for some reason end up stuck at the school
Field 1 is actually the location you are in (and 76 is the bus stop). There is a number related to each different room and, without listing them all, is not particularly useful which is why I put a question mark rather than state what it is used for.

EDIT: A good point about getting stuck in school though. I think a revision of those cheats might be in order....

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
It is not like Emily date. You don't get score for it.
Because Alice is still virgin, don't expect to sex with her. Depends on your choices, you'll see different scenes.
I was trying to find out if he meant a perfect score because he'd mixed up the names Emily/Alice or if he meant perfect as in going further with Alice, but he seems to be ignoring me. I've waited more than 15 minutes for clarification but nothing so I'll leave it to you now! :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Roadmap 1.0

Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (5%)

- Improving quality of old renders (40%)

- Adding the new calendar system (0%)

- Adding the new class system (0%)

- Adding new activities at school (0%)

- Adding new activities in city (0%)

- Changing some existing events (0%)

- Adding new events (0%)

- Changing how works the bar (0%)

- Adding ginger sister of Martin (100% :p)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
- Adding ginger sister of Martin (100% :p)
Why deleting the most important thing from the list? :closedeyesmile:

Seriously though, adding new events could be done after the release of the new update, since we have to start from scratch to get a save at the end of the actual content (not everyone is as fast as "someone" :p).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Why deleting the most important thing from the list? :closedeyesmile:
I didn't want someone have heart attack. :p
Seriously though, adding new events could be done after the release of the new update, since we have to start from scratch to get a save at the end of the actual content (not everyone is as fast as "someone" :p).
Agree with you. He has to finish game engine swap as soon as possible beside working on new events.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I didn't want someone have heart attack. :p
Hey a redhead's a redhead no matter who she's related to! I might not like Martin but I reckon I'd love his redheaded sister... Bring it on! :heartcoveredeyes:
Agree with you. He has to finish game engine swap as soon as possible beside working on new events.
He really needs to concentrate on porting over that game to the new engine. I don't know if it's possible but if he could complete that part in roughly one month and release it before any new content I think most people might be satisfied. Being able to see the new look and play through the old stuff again to be at the point we're waiting to see the new content a month later would be cool. There's no hope of a new release in a month's time with porting over and new content...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes