Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
And without new content you'll have plenty of time to correct your guide and the FAQ, as some existing events will change. Scared? :D
Sshhh, that was also my thinking.... Not scared about it because I'll have to go through the game again anyway. I must admit to being a little nervous now that I won't be able to change the saved game to replay things and test out theories before committing the description to the guide. Shame there's no-one that'll give me a heads up about what is likely to be changed and how....

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Sshhh, that was also my thinking.... Not scared about it because I'll have to go through the game again anyway. I must admit to being a little nervous now that I won't be able to change the saved game to replay things and test out theories before committing the description to the guide. Shame there's no-one that'll give me a heads up about what is likely to be changed and how....
Will you be happy if he removes Martin? I have a fear that one of change can be Martin. :(
Would be lovely tho yoga girl or bowling girl is related to Martin for future of the story. :evilsmile:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Will you be happy if he removes Martin? I have a fear that one of change can be Martin. :(
Actually, no I wouldn't be happy. It's part of the story now and, as long as we have that option to get rid of him, I've never hated that part of the game - even though I don't like the SOB.... Generally speaking I don't want the current events to be changed (not just because of the edits I'll have to make to the Player's Guide!) unless the changes are justified! eg. We already have the virgin being taught storyline so it needed another route with the Twins.... that kind of thing.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Actually, no I wouldn't be happy. It's part of the story now and, as long as we have that option to get rid of him, I've never hated that part of the game - even though I don't like the SOB.... Generally speaking I don't want the current events to be changed (not just because of the edits I'll have to make to the Player's Guide!) unless the changes are justified! eg. We already have the virgin being taught storyline so it needed another route with the Twins.... that kind of thing.
You just had my blessing. :) Just for your honest and fair opinion, i wish this game has new event called "Readhead days" for whole weekend.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
You just had my blessing. :) Just for your honest and fair opinion, i wish this game has new event called "Readhead days" for whole weekend.
I would settle for someone who are teasing their potential game with seven redheads would finally get around to putting out a first release.... :cool: No names mentioned but they know who they are....

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
And the Guide-Making Party will end when all Mods of F95Zone march in, lock the thread, do the mass-deletion of messages and give half dozen thread bans for continuous off-topic flooding of thread. ;).

There can't be too much redheads. BUT here can be too much redheads in this thread. So, how about you start discussing about existing brunettes in game... :D

Actually it wouldn't be the worst idea if you all go through your posts and delete those not even remotely connected School, Love or Friends Cousins. Just think about the greatest benefit: You can use all stuff again. Recycled redheads!? Wonderfully Ecological! And Red ;-D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello buddies
Does anyone have the latest walkthrough for School Love & Friends/Cousins 0.10.01????
There is a walkthrough on the Walkius Patron site for $20 Patrons and, if we did have a copy, it wouldn't be fair on those paying if we spread it around. There are enough clues in the game (the onscreen notebook tells you what to do next for the events) and some really nice, awesome person has also created an unofficial Player's Guide which contains mini-walkthroughs for all the events and will probably help you!

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I would settle for someone who are teasing their potential game with seven redheads would finally get around to putting out a first release.... :cool: No names mentioned but they know who they are....
We are working on getting some teaser character renders out.. We have two of the daughter created, but the third we'll work on when we get home.. :biggrin:

A

aryanddevil

Guys need help with
Converting-Alice n Ako event
My reputation with group is 100/100 but during lunch sleepover event is not triggering what to do??????
Alice group route possibiliies- Go at spa wednesday and sunday

wait till new opportunities....

Help me out

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Guys need help with
Converting-Alice n Ako event
My reputation with group is 100/100 but during lunch sleepover event is not triggering what to do??????
Alice group route possibiliies- Go at spa wednesday and sunday

wait till new opportunities....

Help me out
Have you had sex with Alice and Emily yet?, you need to do both of those too.

Reactions: aryanddevil
A

aryanddevil

Yeah I have had sex with both several times With Emily at courtyard at photo studia at her home in spa
same with alice

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
And the Guide-Making Party will end when all Mods of F95Zone march in, lock the thread, do the mass-deletion of messages and give half dozen thread bans for continuous off-topic flooding of thread. ;).

There can't be too much redheads. BUT here can be too much redheads in this thread. So, how about you start discussing about existing brunettes in game... :D

Actually it wouldn't be the worst idea if you all go through your posts and delete those not even remotely connected School, Love or Friends Cousins. Just think about the greatest benefit: You can use all stuff again. Recycled redheads!? Wonderfully Ecological! And Red ;-D
Sorry for the late reply, but I was busy (real life stuff).

I have ten pages of games in my Watched Threads and you've posted your "Wonderfully Ecological" advice only in two of these threads. Maybe our tastes are different and these are the only two games that both of us like, but I find it curious that you have chosen two of them in which every question is answered and every user is helped.

I'm aware of the general rules, but even moderators posts are off topic, sometimes.
I have no intention to delete my posts, and I can assure you that most of them are "on topic" answers to help other users in different threads. Be my guest, if you want.
If I deserve a thread ban, no problem. :angel:
I've been playing these games for years and I know where to look for other links. :p
One thing I like here is that there are people with whom I enjoy interacting and I'm sure it's the same for the vast majority of users in this forum.

Anyway, friends as before.

PS: I like your new avatar. ;)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes