Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
If anyone gets banned due to such pettiness I, for one, am finished with this thread. If someone isn't happy with the content of other people's posts there's a simple solution - it's called the ignore button (and I'm quite happy to use it. And very recently too!!)
Funny if they find your posts useless. You did a lot for this thread. Even me appreciate your work in this thread. :p

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
She's black :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though did think of adding freckles, not sure on that
Overknee socks and dress great on her :)

Alright if she is black, she can have button nose and black very curly messy hair. :p

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Seems freckles used to be the norm but nowadays seems they're optional. Maybe the carpet doesn't match the drapes.
I find freckles very cute on girls. And Few moles on brunettes.

@"VECTOR" a.k.a 'Clyde'
Like Valerie for example

And Julia for redhead
Yummy birth mark at her back.

Off-Topic of SLC

Clicks report button cause off-topic post. :evilsmile::test3:x'D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hmm mostly redheads are pale skinned. Also have freckles over body and face.
Better wait Angus respond. He is the pro.
A bit of a myth (so have you just made a myth-take? :)). Redheads tend to be paler but not necessarily pale. Just like blondes and brunettes there is a lot of different skin colors, variations in freckles from absolutely none to a high concentration as you describe - although, granted, there are odds weighted heavily towards your stereotype....

Important thing, though, we don't know if the character is a natural redhead....

how i get massage training
Please give more information when asking for help. A vague question like that can actually be answered in two ways depending on how far you are in the game. In the meantime, as @Kara Zor-El says, have a look in the Player's Guide !

You can find player guide, cheats, FAQs at OP or click the signature of mine which is named FAQs.
Actually, as I'm looking at the moment, that image in your sig doesn't appear.... :eek:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well, well, what do have here? Convo going off-topic? Back to the SLC topic, guys! You know redheads don't like to get deleted.
Just for info @"VECTOR" a.k.a 'Clyde', i didn't report you. Must be from more serious guy then me. I didn't loose my mind that much yet. Or maybe i am reported who knows. :p

Viva la pelirrojas.

Actually, as I'm looking at the moment, that image in your sig doesn't appear.... :eek:
huh? how come???

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Unity?!? WTF?

Not that the other engine was particularly better or anything, but at least we could modify saves... also, what will Unity do to the Incest patch? Are our resident modders up to speed on Unity? And will there be any way to extract game assets? (read: CG). I like looking at the CG...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes