Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Or, even better, a navigation system like the one at home. Not really a fan of all those arrows scattered across the screen.
Ew, no, it would look awful. With permanent icons along the bottom a la home/gym there would have to be five (entrance, main corridor, east corridor, west corridor and upstairs) - now imagine adding all the doorways, the west corridor alone is going to look hideous! At least the current method offers expansion possibilities! I've always been frustrated with the map - it should be interactive so, once open, you could click on the gym to go there instead of clicking to close the map, click to go the west corridor, click the door.... Especially as I'm forever bleating to newbies to open the map every opportunity to find where people are, that would give them real motivation to use it more....

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Ew, no, it would look awful. With permanent icons along the bottom a la home/gym there would have to be five (entrance, main corridor, east corridor, west corridor and upstairs) - now imagine adding all the doorways, the west corridor alone is going to look hideous! At least the current method offers expansion possibilities! I've always been frustrated with the map - it should be interactive so, once open, you could click on the gym to go there instead of clicking to close the map, click to go the west corridor, click the door.... Especially as I'm forever bleating to newbies to open the map every opportunity to find where people are, that would give them real motivation to use it more....
Sorry, I wasn't really clear in my post.
I don't want all the locations icons placed at the entrance, like you say it would be a mess.
I would like to have those icons in every corridor instead of the arrows.

Edit. For an interactive map, you have my vote! :D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Sorry, I wasn't really clear in my post.
I don't want all the locations icons placed at the entrance, like you say it would be a mess.
I would like to have those icons in every corridor instead of the arrows.

Edit. For an interactive map, you have my vote! :D
Sorry, thought with you saying like at home you meant the permanent row along the bottom. You mean replacing the arrow icon with a picture icon representing the corridor like those used at home? OK, that might give a better, more consistent, look throughout the game and I'd probably be up for it!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Sorry, thought with you saying like at home you meant the permanent row along the bottom. You mean replacing the arrow icon with a picture icon representing the corridor like those used at home? OK, that might give a better, more consistent, look throughout the game and I'd probably be up for it!
I know that sometimes my English is not very understandable... :pensive:
I'll give you a clearer example. At the entrance only the icon of the main corridor.
In the main corridor only 3 icons, exit, east and west corridors, etc...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Or, even better, a navigation system like the one at home. Not really a fan of all those arrows scattered across the screen.

AND, pretty please, a f*****g button in every place of the school to go home. :coldsweat:
After few tours at school, you get used to it. I seen worse navigation setups.
For later, school might have more buttons. (girls restroom, yard secret hideout, headmaster office and the teachers room) Probably they will appear when they are necessary like the janitor room.

More then school navigation system, i prefer Walkius adds 2 more teacher. There is 3 class at school but we just see Mrs Daniels as teacher at school.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
After few tours at school, you get used to it. I seen worse navigation setups.
For later, school might have more buttons. (girls restroom, yard secret hideout, headmaster office and the teachers room) Probably they will appear when they are necessary like the janitor room.

More then school navigation system, i prefer Walkius adds 2 more teacher. There is 3 class at school but we just see Mrs Daniels as teacher at school.
You just want another MILF in the game.... :cool:

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, how do you start sleepovers? I've talked to Ako about it but I don't know how to talk with Alice about them. Assuming it's Alice I have to speak with that is.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hey, how do you start sleepovers? I've talked to Ako about it but I don't know how to talk with Alice about them. Assuming it's Alice I have to speak with that is.
Without knowing what you've done so far it's difficult giving a hint for the next step so better look in the Player's Guide you can find !

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I very much doubt that he'll finish this next update on time, he has to redo the whole game, I'm wondering if this was a good decision to move everything to Unity, I know that it's a much more stable platform and all, but still. One good thing though, is that he charges by update and not monthly like some others do. :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I very much doubt that he'll finish this next update on time, he has to redo the whole game, I'm wondering if this was a good decision to move everything to Unity, I know that it's a much more stable platform and all, but still. One good thing though, is that he charges by update and not monthly like some others do. :)

Edit: Upps you already read this post

Reactions: bobbo69

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Don't know if moving to Unity is smart decision, as far as I know it's more suited for more complex projects than this one. Then again, walkius might be well versed in C#, so that would compensate I guess.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes