Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
But okay, the Simple Jack looking motherfucker you play as is facing South, despite coming from the South when you enter the school from the front and when you come in from the back because there's only one image, so things are switched around, fine but the map could've been made to reflect that or even simply not named the wings East and West, annoyance solved.

Maybe I'm the only one that has this issue but it takes me out a bit to have to remind myself that left is right and right is left in relation to the map.
Doesn`t me disoriented but yeah it can have a quick solution if dev edits the map. He just need to flip current map vertically rotate map 180 degree and rewrite names on map. With just simple map flip rotate map 180 degree, he can face school entrance to north for to lower confusion.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Would be lovely if @Walkius improve Alice model before improving the quality of old renders. Less square head and little bit smaller skull will suit her proportions. Kinda Alice has the biggest skull in game. :p Or my eyes fools me.
I don't see anything wrong the current alice.......the MC however looks like a freak and needs an update lol

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It has a slightly similar story situation as Big Brother which is what the original poster was alluding to. In many ways it is a cut down/simplified of said game (although I mean that in a complimentary way ;))
Well dev never denied his inspiration from other great games.
- Biggest difference is this game has school setting
- Because school setting, MC has a lot girl choice
- Eric was nightmare villain next to Martin and Seth
- Routes in this game are easier then said game
- Said game has more fetishes like spanking, BDSM, anal sex, ntr, blackmail etc
- Also said game was more incest. Patreon wasn't on incest hunt those days.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Bobbo69:
How long do you figure it will take to rewrite the whole game? a couple of months or so? Was it really necessary to move to Unity? I'm just curious, that's all.

Walkius:
I don't really know. For now I'm on the save/load issue, and all mechanics. And it was necessary to move if I want to continue, because I've reached the limit with my actual engine.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Looks like we will have to wait for next version quite a bit. I figure it will take a lot of time to switch a whole game to a different engine.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Speaking of a game that was referred to earlier, I played said game and learned to "love to hate it" because in the end there was no real progression of the story. It mostly consisted of a disjointed attempt at keeping supporters happy by doing updates that didn't make a lot of sense. I've read that that dev really didn't want that type of story but wanted to keep the money flowing so he kept throwing in content that he didn't necessarily agree with. Just what I've read but I don't have first-hand knowledge. If true, however, let that be a lesson to this dev to not let the dollar signs override your creative and artistic skills and values. Stay true to yourself. This is a great game that both meets the needs of your patrons and keeps forging ahead at the same time.

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
This keeps showing up at the Choice screen after cunnilingus and fellatio are complete.
Does anyone know how to get around this?
of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I admit I cheated like a madman but for some reason Mimi won't twist her ankle, keep inviting me to jog with her and it won't happen.

Should I re-edit and lower the friendship and attraction values? I'm on 0.10

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi there I admit I cheated like a madman but for some reason Mimi won't twist her ankle, keep inviting me to jog with her and it won't happen.

Should I re-edit and lower the friendship and attraction values? I'm on 0.10
You should have cheated like a gentleman.

On a more serious note, maybe you got some wrong variable, the twisted ankle should be independent of affection.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes