sui2k

Aug 19, 2017
Sadly receiving this error after having first time with alice

of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100389, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)
version 0.10.1

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
If you had a dollar for every time you had to post this link, you could have invited Christina Hendricks out for dinner. :)
LOL. While copy and pasting that text with the link is a breeze I am starting to wonder, with so many people ignoring the links for the FAQ and Guide on the OP, whether both projects were a total waste of my time. :evilupset:

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Most people don't read OPs sadly...
Oh, I get that - that's why I post the links for them. Sadly I seem to be one of the few people doing this... and when people who do know about the Guide/FAQ ignore them and post an answer to one of those questions I start questioning whether it's worth keeping the projects going.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I start questioning whether it's worth keeping the projects going.
Absolutely. When I started all over again with the latest fixed version, they were very helpful, especially your guide, for me.
And remember that those who post are much less than those who play. Surely many others have found your work extremely useful.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Oh, I get that - that's why I post the links for them. Sadly I seem to be one of the few people doing this... and when people who do know about the Guide/FAQ ignore them and post an answer to one of those questions I start questioning whether it's worth keeping the projects going.
hmm you made me question myself too. I better stop answering questions and guide them to OP or click to the FAQs signature.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Absolutely. When I started all over again with the latest fixed version, they were very helpful, especially your guide, for me.
And remember that those who post are much less than those who play. Surely many others have found your work extremely useful.
Even i do know this game very well, i`m still checking the player guide. I don`t remember how many times i played this game all over again. Still useful guide for me.

Evil @Angus Bez is also guilty for teaching me how to cheat via his post. :p

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone
version of the game 0.10.1
can you increase the character level?
Mimi
relationship 2.5/4
can you have a higher level??
and
Maria
relationship 2/4
lust 2/4
and
Ako
lust 0/4

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone
version of the game 0.10.1
can you increase the character level?
Mimi
relationship 2.5/4
and
Maria
relationship 2/4
lust 2/4
and
Ako
lust 0/4
No, you've pretty much taken them as far as it's been programmed into the current game (you'll never raise Ako's lust for the MC as she's a lesbian ;)). This may change in the new update (version 1.0) with the new game engine or in later versions we'll have to wait and see.

Mar 21, 2018
No, you've pretty much taken them as far as it's been programmed into the current game (you'll never raise Ako's lust for the MC as she's a lesbian ;)). This may change in the new update (version 1.0) with the new game engine or in later versions we'll have to wait and see.
thank you
you know when it will be updated 0.10.1 ?

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
thank you
you know when it will be updated 0.10.1 ?
Actually the next version will be 1.0 (because of the major change to a new game engine). Because of the complete rewrite it's unlikely to appear this month and will probably be in the second half of June. The bad news, also, is our save games will no longer work and we're going to have to start from the beginning (although I have suggested the dev include a saved game with content complete to the end of version 0.10)

Mar 21, 2018
Actually the next version will be 1.0 (because of the major change to a new game engine). Because of the complete rewrite it's unlikely to appear this month and will probably be in the second half of June. The bad news, also, is our save games will no longer work and we're going to have to start from the beginning (although I have suggested the dev include a saved game with content complete to the end of version 0.10)
thanks
it's the wrong message
but maybe this will still change and the saved games will be
and even if not
this game is so cool that if there's a lot of extra new stuff, it's worth starting again.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes