microwaze

Jan 26, 2018
am stuck at the point where i need to find someone to invite at the gym
also not been able to go to the spa and am almost 200days in the story, dont feel like starting over
any help ?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I think I nee d some help. Have played the game in current version nearly to the end, but faced with 2 problems.

1. On Cheerleader route I've done everything with Iris. How can I switch to Mayo without playing everything once again. In FAQ I found that I should set in Chapter [11] 5="4.000000", so that Mayo except Date invitation. Have done it, but it didn't work. What else have I to change in savefile to get it working?

2. Getting rid of Martin, I've choosen the long way, have had the events with Vanessa ending with a BJ and sex (Photos). Regarding walktrough, next visit I can ask her how to massage. Didn't work. On Monday and Thursday, I can't no longer talk to her (no speech bubbles). Any solution for that?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hi, I think I nee d some help. Have played the game in current version nearyl to the end, but faced with 2 problems.
1. On Cheerleader Route I've done everything with Iris. How can I switch to Mayo without playing everything one again. In FAQ I found that I should set in Chapter [11] 5="4.000000", so that Mayo except Date invitation. Have done it, but it didn't work. What else have I to change in savefile to get it working?
Changing that variable only sets how many days since your last Mayo date (which, as you're not dating her anyway is useless - I admit that is probably confusing in the FAQ, changing those values doesn't make the girl accept your date unless you're already dating her). Do you want to set it back to the point where you can choose to work through Mayo's route or do you just want to see all of her content?
2. getting rid of Martin, I've choosen the lon way, have had the events with Vanessa to BJ and sex (Photos). Regarding walktrough, net visit I can ask her how to massage. Didn't work. On Monday and Thursday, I can't no longer talk to her (no speech bubbles). Any solution for that?
How far have you got with Maria's massages? Until you've got far enough you won't be able to get advice from Vanessa...

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Changing that variable only sets how many days since your last Mayo date (which, as you're not dating her anyway is useless - I admit that is probably confusing in the FAQ, changing those values doesn't make the girl accept your date unless you're already dating her). Do you want to set it back to the point where you can choose to work through Mayo's route or do you just want to see all of her content?

How far have you got with Maria's massages? Until you've got far enough you won't be able to get advice from Vanessa...
Thanks for quick answer.
1. If I only would see the images, I know where to find it. I would prefer to set it back to choose and play Mayo's route.
2. The walktrough says that Vanessa will give advise how to massage breasts. I don't get this, and in addition I could not even start Marias massage !

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for quick answer.
1. If I only would see the images, I know where to find it. I would prefer to set it back to choose and play Mayo's route.
If you make these changes in Section [5] you will completely reset the "One, Two, Cheers!" event to the point where you will go to the movie date to make your final choice...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. The walktrough says that Vanessa will give advise how to massage breasts. I don't get this, and in addition I could not even start Marias massage !
Then you will not get Vanessa's advice until you've started Maria's massages and got far enough into that. Follow the walkthrough in the Guide....

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
If you make these changes in Section [5] you will completely reset the "One, Two, Cheers!" event to the point where you will go to the movie date to make your final choice...

Then you will not get Vanessa's advice until you've started Maria's massages and got far enough into that. Follow the
/QUOTE]
Ok. I've now choosen Mayo instead of Iris, played one week, nothing else happened up to now. Still the same with Maria, played two whole weeks in gameplay, checked every place/time which is possible, get no speech bubble to start a massage.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Ok. I've now choosen Mayo instead of Iris, played one week, nothing else happened up to now. Still the same with Maria, played two whole weeks in gameplay, checked every place/time which is possible, get no speech bubble to start a massage.
I've edited the original changes. Try the new variable and go to the park on Tuesday or Thursday after school. What is listed in the events notebook for "Back Pain"? I can't help you if I don't know how far you've got and what you've done so far. Have you read the event description in the Player's Guide?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Kara Zor-El and @Angus Bez
I don't mean to throw the topic off, but I just have to say, you both are totally awesome!! You guys..or...Gals, impress the Hell out of me...:heartcoveredeyes: You do for this thread, like RWaites and Carlo S does for MotH thread.

You are Super in my book......Thanks, and keep it up............................Peace!!
Aw shucks, thanks. I keep trying to tell @Kara Zor-El I'm awesome but he never believes me.... :)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've edited the original changes. Try the new variable and go to the park on Tuesday or Thursday after school. What is listed in the events notebook for "Back Pain"? I can't help you if I don't know how far you've got and what you've done so far. Have you read the event description in the Player's Guide?
Once again, Thanks for your help, the events with Mayo are now working, fine.

But still nothing with maria massage. Yes, I've read the guide for it. In back pain route I've triggered "Eliminate the competition". There I've done everything up to give the flashdrive to Vanessa. The guide says "finished now", go back to "Back Pain". The next step should be in back pain get rid of Martin to replace him as masseur. My massage skill is highrer as 8 ,but I cannot approach maria at 21:00 in the living room. I can't give her any massage.
As in FAQ described I've now tried other way (be friend with Martin) and have set in section [5] 28="9.000000", I've got an SMS to meet him at 9pm downtown in bar. His icon appeared beside the downtown marker, not beside the bar (is not at the map at that time). I click on downtown, standing in front of restaurant and nothing there. This way also didn't work-
Can you help me out ? I'm also ready to play backpain or/and Eliminate Competitions from beginning if it is possible.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
But still nothing with maria massage. Yes, I've read the guide for it. In back pain route I've triggered "Eliminate the competition". There I've done everything up to give the flashdrive to Vanessa. The guide says "finished now", go back to "Back Pain". The next step should be in back pain get rid of Martin to replace him as masseur. My massage skill is highrer as 8 ,but I cannot approach maria at 21:00 in the living room. I can't give her any massage.
As in FAQ described I've now tried other way (be friend with Martin) and have set in section [5] 28="9.000000", I've got an SMS to meet him at 9pm downtown in bar. His icon appeared beside the downtown marker, not beside the bar (is not at the map at that time). I click on downtown, standing in front of restaurant and nothing there. This way also didn't work-
Can you help me out ? I'm also ready to play backpain or/and Eliminate Competitions from beginning if it is possible.
Again, as with Vanessa, you will not get the advice for the breast massage until you get far enough into the massage sessions. Vanessa will not help you, Martin will not help you. Until you start giving Maria the massages forget about the advice part. Upload your saved game so I can see exactly where you are and if there's a problem with your saved game....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Again, as with Vanessa, you will not get the advice for the breast massage until you get far enough into the massage sessions. Vanessa will not help you, Martin will not help you. Until you start giving Maria the massages forget about the advice part. Upload your saved game so I can see exactly where you are and if there's a problem with your saved game....
Red marked, that's exactly what I cannot do. Ok. here is the last savefile:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Red marked, that's exactly what I cannot do. Ok. here is the last savefile:
Yes, I know that's why I keep telling you to forget about getting the advice from Martin or Vanessa....

Looking at your saved game in the events notepad (which I also asked you to do for me to help save time) I see your next step in "Back Pain" should be "Spy on Maria during massage session" so, somehow, you haven't completed the back pain event properly before getting rid of Martin... Your event variable is also way too low for how far you've got through - could you have changed the saved game and mistakenly edited this?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes