lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,

Thanks to the help here, I've played now maria massage to the end of current version (fingering her) and have also finished everything in Mayo-route. I think now I've to wait for next update. Hve got only one question. Is it normal that the spa at wednesday and sunday is no longer visitable ? Or do I have another problem with the game?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hi,

Thanks to the help here, I've played now maria massage to the end of current version (fingering her) and have also finished everything in Mayo-route. I think now I've to wait for next update. Hve got only one question. Is it normal that the spa at wednesday and sunday is no longer visitable ? Or do I have another problem with the game?
The spa is still available as normal in the current update.

Reactions: lazyharry

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks, then my savefile has another error. Can you please tell me, in which section/numbers I've to look, and which values it should have?
I've had a quick compare to my own and there's nothing obvious wrong - but you're right in the Spa doesn't appear so there must be something. I don't have the time right now to go through it minutely but will look when I get the opportunity.

Reactions: lazyharry

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks, then my savefile has another error. Can you please tell me, in which section/numbers I've to look, and which values it should have?
Change the following in your save game:
Code:
[5]
22="2.000000"
My later amended notes have it as Mayo choice part 1 but it looks like it's actually to do with the Spa date (my first play through notes had Mayo's event with only one part but for some reason I changed my mind and it looks like I was right the first time).

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhhh I don't think it is.
The value in current savefile is: [5] 22="2.000000" - no spa
The value of an old savefile: [5] 22="2.000000" - spa

So I think, it must be something different.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Uhhh I don't think it is.
The value in current savefile is: [5] 22="2.000000" - no spa
The value of an old savefile: [5] 22="2.000000" - spa

So I think, it must be something different.
All I can say is using the save game file you uploaded yesterday the value of section [5] is 22="0.000000" and there's no spa. When I edit that same save game and make section [5] into 22="2.000000" (with no other edits except the day/time) there is a spa. It's what I saw yesterday and I've just redownloaded your game to double check which came out exactly the same so feel free fiddling with the variables to come up with your own solution.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
from what I
More tidy now thanks. Actually would better if you just keep 0.10.1 download links. 0.10 has bug for twins route.
from what I've read, one is an official file the other isn't confirmed official so I'll wait for next version

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
from what I

from what I've read, one is an official file the other isn't confirmed official so I'll wait for next version
I've not read that myself. Are you saying the version given on OP isn't the same one as linked on Walkius' Patreon page?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Both from Walkius. He just couldn't find time to test it and he never will. He focused on game engine swap.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes