jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You can't get rid of Martin that easy like @Angus Bez & @gestved mentioned. And you're the Eric in this game.
Yes, if the other guy is an Eric, definition fits. On the other hand if you referring to me doing the taking, my name is John. Which also fits perfectly too, now that I think about it......Lol!!
It'll make you think twice, if your girl suddenly tells you, that she desperately needs to use the John!!………...Lol!!

Fuck me!! I don't mind if she uses me at all. I'm nothing, if not discrete...Lol!!………………..Peace!!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yes, if the other guy is an Eric, definition fits. On the other hand if you referring to me doing the taking, my name is John. Which also fits perfectly too, now that I think about it......Lol!!
It'll make you think twice, if your girl suddenly tells you, that she desperately needs to use the John!!………...Lol!!

Fuck me!! I don't mind if she uses me at all. I'm nothing, if not discrete...Lol!!………………..Peace!!
You means MC there. :) We act like Eric i ment there. :evilsmile: Just incase, I will put emergency John button on wall. :p
Nice to meet you John. You can still call me Kara. :p

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
A while back Kara Zor-El (I think) asked if there was a list of my comic threads. I just realized that all this time there's actually a way to see a list of my threads:

If you click on someones profile and then click the "postings" tab, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and theres a "Find all threads by xxxxx" button.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
A while back Kara Zor-El (I think) asked if there was a list of my comic threads. I just realized that all this time there's actually a way to see a list of my threads:

If you click on someones profile and then click the "postings" tab, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and theres a "Find all threads by xxxxx" button.
A lil correction.
That button in Information tab.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Update 1
May 26 at 3:30am
Hi everyone.
My vacation is over. Here some news about the advancement.

I've finished to enhance images from home.

I've finished to handle big part of unity : save/load, dialogues and variables. So now I'm rewriting the game with some modification of old events.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't mind some modifications on events

for example, I would like to still be able to meet the lesbian cheerleaders at the locker room instead of only at the blond house, I would like to be able to replay the dates, and have new rewards unlocked depending on the relationship, I would like an outcome at the drinking game where you fuck all three girls instead of just two because Ako is a lesbian (but I want another similar event without the drunk bullshit "I forgot everything hahaha" in the future)

I'm fine with the rest of what we got I think

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I wonder if this "rewriting of old events" is for completely killing the aunt, cousin story remains. If so, then unofficial patching will also be dead.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wonder if this "rewriting of old events" is for completely killing the aunt, cousin story remains. If so, then unofficial patching will also be dead.
maybe it's the other way around, to be easier to modify a mapping file like the one in MotH

unless the dev became completely against the idea of incest, which would be weird, he doesn't need to go that far to remove it, what he already done would be fine and would give him no trouble with patreon regarding incest

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
maybe it's the other way around, to be easier to modify a mapping file like the one in MotH

unless the dev became completely against the idea of incest, which would be weird, he doesn't need to go that far to remove it, what he already done would be fine and would give him no trouble with patreon regarding incest
I hope you're right, but some devs are more willing to comply Patreon restrictions instead of making things easier for modders.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, he didn't make it easy to mod the cousins back at all, that's for sure, people took a month or so to figure it out on how to do it, and it wasn't possible with just a simple patch, it was a one gigabyte file at the first patch, so it was basically downloading the game again, probably why they started prepatching the entire game at the mod thread. But it was a problem with the engine I guess, with unity it would be way simpler

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Mimi 17%
Ako, the asian 13%
Alice 11%
Maria 11%
Hailey, twins' friend 9%
Vicky, the bitch 7%
Emily, the blond 4%
Chanise, Bill's sister 4%