Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
failed of Emily 1st date . can i cheat it for success ?
Make the following change:
Code:
[5]
5="4.000000"
And it might be a good idea to set her relationship values to
Code:
[4]
5="25.000000"
[3]
5="50.000000"
This will put you in the same position you'd have been if you'd followed the guide but without having to restart the game....

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
He posted a little feedback about his progress when asked in the comments of the roadmap two days ago

Bobbo69
Could we possibly get some news on the new Roadmap if possible Walkius? I'd like to see the progress you've made and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious ;) thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Walkius
I understand. For now I'm on vacation, so I'm working on new and old scenarios. With Unity, I succeed with the dialogue system but I've difficulties with the save/load system. Next week will be more producing.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
He posted a little feedback about his progress when asked in the comments of the roadmap two days ago
Hey we are not on vacation. :D
Game engine swap should be dev's priority tho.

His work on old scenarios kinda worries me. :WutFace: Maybe he has good reason to rewrite old scenarios. We will see. @Angus Bez Do you have your hand in this? :mad:

Hope next week we can see some changes at his roadmap stats.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
His work on old scenarios kinda worries me. :WutFace: Maybe he has good reason to rewrite old scenarios. We will see. @Angus Bez Do you have your hand in this? :mad:
I don't know what you could possibly be referring to :angel:

The most obvious, if simple, change to scenarios that he'll be likely to make is those "Bill's route" ones... now that he's introducing the Nerds and Outsiders groups I think he'll have to integrate some of the relevant events - and now would be the perfect opportunity with the rewrite.

Others are probably where he thinks he might be able to do better or has noticed he's repeating himself - like I've pointed out a couple of times the "teaching sex" bit was repeated twice with Alice and the Twins so maybe he's changing one of those. There might be others I can't think of off the top of my head. Possibly, with the new look school days maybe some of the events are being integrated into classes and need a rewrite to fit?

The thought of what to come is, at the moment, the only thing keeping any momentum going with this game. @Walkius desperately needs to start slipping out hints and previews to generate interest because you can tell from the inactivity in this thread we're all starting to lose interest otherwise....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't know what you could possibly be referring to :angel:
Sure sure you don't. You have habbit using tiny fonts for one character name. x'D
The thought of what to come is, at the moment, the only thing keeping any momentum going with this game. @Walkius desperately needs to start slipping out hints and previews to generate interest because you can tell from the inactivity in this thread we're all starting to lose interest otherwise....
I agree. Beside previews , he should also keep roadmap 1.0 update with his progress.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
cuz i missed at starting didn't check walkthrough and i can't do date again
Oh okey. At least you missed her date. I made her cry. :D

But you will miss Emily date scenes, if you skip that part with cheat. Emily first date is at first saturday of this game. Not a big deal if you start over game.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Oh okey. At least you missed her date. I made her cry. :D
Boooooo! :mad:
But you will miss Emily date scenes, if you skip that part with cheat. Emily first date is at first saturday of this game. Not a big deal if you start over game.
I'd suggest making the edit I gave, but playing the date through using Date Mode Special Events on the main page and pretending that's how it went in the actual game. Not a big deal to start over as it's near the beginning but it is a week of in-game play and not everyone is as keen to play through a second time like we are... :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I agree. Beside previews , he should also keep roadmap 1.0 update with his progress.

Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (10%)
- Improving quality of old renders (50%)
- Adding the new calendar system (0%)
- Adding the new class system (0%)
- Adding new activities at school (0%)
- Adding new activities in city (0%)
- Changing some existing events (0%)
- Adding new events (0%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)
Patreons are now down to 170 (one less than when I looked yesterday....)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Was it 5% 2 weeks ago? He is getting use to Unity as it seems.
Indeed it was. Although it was closer to three weeks ago... ;)
Or its a made up number and he has no idea what the progress is :biggrin:
I'd say he probably has a print-out of his original code as a guideline - for arguments sake lets suggest there's 1,000 lines of code (well, there'll be more but my maths is bad and I can work with that figure easier...) he'll have completed the rewrite down to around line 100. There's no way of knowing exactly at what point you are but it's a reasonable way to estimate even though it might be wildly out in retrospect...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really wanna try this but... is there any way to get rid of eric... erm Martin permanently from day 1?
don't ever buy the camera, them he will never do anything to the girls, but lose all the content after you kick him out/keep him as friend

or that or you'll have to go through the process of watching him with aunt and mimi until the opportunity to kick him out forever presents itself

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Unfortunately I got rid of Martin before he did anything with aunt or mimi. Can't remember if have a save I can go back to so I can play those scenarios out.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I really wanna try this but... is there any way to get rid of eric... erm Martin permanently from day 1?
Sadly, no there isn't. Once the event has triggered he'll keep coming around twice a week to massage Maria - although, if you don't progress the event (ie, just ignore the webcams) you will never have any interaction with him, all that happens is on those two days you'll see his icon appear at Maria's bedroom. This way, unfortunately, you'll end up with two unfinished events in the notebook. If you do want to finish the events, and you're on the ball, you can get rid of him before he gets too intimate with Maria and Mimi....

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes