Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
thanks
it's the wrong message
but maybe this will still change and the saved games will be
and even if not
this game is so cool that if there's a lot of extra new stuff, it's worth starting again.
Sorry :) However, if the dev doesn't go with my suggestion rest assured I (or probably @Kara Zor-El will beat me to it!) will put some saved games up here for you to continue roughly where you left off - if you're willing to wait a day or two....

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I have no idea why I'm not meeting Martin, the event for Maria's back ache took ages, then the girls talked to her during lunch/dinner and Mimi offered to introduce Marting but so far he hasn't showed up and it's been weeks since it was mentioned...

I'm gonna try the "fixed" 0.10.1 see if that helps but I'd like to get some help if possible. Cheers

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I have no idea why I'm not meeting Martin, the event for Maria's back ache took ages, then the girls talked to her during lunch/dinner and Mimi offered to introduce Marting but so far he hasn't showed up and it's been weeks since it was mentioned...

I'm gonna try the "fixed" 0.10.1 see if that helps but I'd like to get some help if possible. Cheers
It usually happens the first Monday evening meal after Mimi's offer. Have you installed the webcams and watched any of the footage yet?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
It usually happens the first Monday evening meal after Mimi's offer. Have you installed the webcams and watched any of the footage yet?
Switched to 0.10.1 and happened the very next day, and yup I had both cams already installed and running but nothing happened til I switched versions.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Switched to 0.10.1 and happened the very next day, and yup I had both cams already installed and running but nothing happened til I switched versions.
The current game engine is notorious for randomly ignoring variables (part of the reasoning for the switch to Unity) so it's probably more of a one off glitch than a bug in the other version. Main thing is you've got past it.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to hide the text window so I can watch the whole scene? tried the usual middle mouse button, CTRL key etc... but no luck.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Is there a way to hide the text window so I can watch the whole scene? tried the usual middle mouse button, CTRL key etc... but no luck.
There may be that option in the new version of the game with a different engine but, to my knowledge, there is no way to do this in the current version. The vast majority of the images take that into account and don't cover too much anyway - but they are available in the assets folder if you want to see anything that might be obscured.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Your wrong that isnt answered thier, (Angus Bez). What gives, I run into that problem too!!
Bugfix 0.10.1 is the fix for twin route which happens when last sex scene triggered. It is fix for most of us. If you are already using 0.10.1 and still having this error, sorry but there won't be any fix for any issue. Cause next version of this game will come with new game engine (Unity).

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Bugfix 0.10.1 is the fix for twin route which happens when last sex scene triggered. It is fix for most of us. If you are already using 0.10.1 and still having this error, sorry but there won't be any fix for any issue. Cause next version of this game will come with new game engine (Unity).
He clearly stated the answer isn't in the FAQ rather than the solution given in there didn't work for him so it obviously isn't an issue with v0.10.1 (and I would repeat my original alternate workaround if that ever does come up).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Of course not. Unlike other games, this doesn't have a simple patch to apply.
Good part of game engine swap, incest patch of this game will be small size file (xml) cause Unity game engine. (Referring Man of the bla bla game incest patch, it's just 3KB size xml file.)
It works, but the incest isn't restored
Wondering why you said wrong for his twins route bugfix explanation then. He doesn't say there that it is also fix for incest mod.

OP post needs update as it seems.
- Incest mod needs update for 0.10.1 if possible
- 0.10 version download links are not necessary and just causing more posts related twins route issue.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes