Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Have to add that in the future there will hopefully be major bug fixes. The game just LOVES to crash on me. Sometimes the errors can be reproduced (final step in teaching the twins sex, crash at the "Choose" option), other times not (random crashes when clicking the hourglass).

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Have to add that in the future there will hopefully be major bug fixes. The game just LOVES to crash on me. Sometimes the errors can be reproduced (final step in teaching the twins sex, crash at the "Choose" option), other times not (random crashes when clicking the hourglass).
Bug fixes can only be applied when people bother to report the errors. The one you do actually list has been reported over and over throughout this thread, so much so it has appeared in our FAQs (even though people don't seem to bother checking in there first in case it's a known bug) and was corrected (just about) in the last release .

Reactions: Centurion

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You are right, I even noticed that it was mentioned, but did not connect the dots. My bad.

Also, unfortunately I don't have the time to go through 229 pages of text for a game that I downloaded like 2 weeks ago.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Also, unfortunately I don't have the time to go through 229 pages of text for a game that I downloaded like 2 weeks ago.
I know, it's a pain isn't it. You'd think someone would have the foresight to collate all those frequently asked questions into one document and have it linked on the same page where people downloading the game from could spot all the help documents - it would be so much easier and you'd not have to go searching through all those posts....

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I know, it's a pain isn't it. You'd think someone would have the foresight to collate all those frequently asked questions into one document and have it linked on the same page where people downloading the game from could spot all the help documents - it would be so much easier and you'd not have to go searching through all those posts....
Maybe someone will. Oh wait, they did and they're in the OP with the same links people click on to get the game.

Seriously, I can understand not reading 229 pages but this (and most) threads would be only a fraction the size if people even looked at what's in the OP besides the game links.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Maybe someone will. Oh wait, they did and they're in the OP with the same links people click on to get the game.

Seriously, I can understand not reading 229 pages but this (and most) threads would be only a fraction the size if people even looked at what's in the OP besides the game links.
Ummm... Angus Bez = SARCASM I think!!!

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
Well, now i have:
1. Followed Angus Bez advice
2. Followed FaQ and guide
3. collected almost all cheats in this thread
4. Finished the game "i think" only alot of repeats left
5. School, Love & Friends ended up top 5 on my list

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I tend to only play every other release of most games and I'm gonna be honest I never did play 0.10, so I ask, is 0.10.1 stable enough I can finally remove the 0.10 links from the OP?

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Roadmap 1.0
May 2 at 9:16am
Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
Update 17/08

Note : For now, you can think that it doesn't progress very far, it's because I mainly do the images.

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (90%)
- Changing some existing events (70%)
- Adding the new lesson system (15%)
- Adding the new calendar system (0%)
- Adding new activities at school (0%)
- Adding new activities in city (0%)
- Adding new events (0%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)

padder

May 5, 2018
The aunt just called the MC Max. :D When you ask her about girls confidence, it was in the modded, incest version though.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
yeah definitely not going be this month, if it is next month, then be late in the month.

sadly appears like we all got 2/3 more months to wait, but it is understandable.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
yeah definitely not going be this month, if it is next month, then be late in the month.

sadly appears like we all got 2/3 more months to wait, but it is understandable.
I'm still trying to be optimistic and say it'll be September but I'm now thinking it probably depends on how much of that list he insists on completing before the next release. Numbers 1-4 will obviously have to be finished to 100% now but the other four, depending on how they're implemented, could technically be left for a future update. If he insists on new events (and, for the Patreons, will probably have to) then I suspect it won't be next month and you may be right on 2/3 more months!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm still trying to be optimistic and say it'll be September but I'm now thinking it probably depends on how much of that list he insists on completing before the next release. Numbers 1-4 will obviously have to be finished to 100% now but the other four, depending on how they're implemented, could technically be left for a future update. If he insists on new events (and, for the Patreons, will probably have to) then I suspect it won't be next month and you may be right on 2/3 more months!
yup maybe he decides he needs to get an update out next month and goes without some things on list.

although most of the work is in the first two I would presume.

if while doing the "improving quality of renders", he actually did new images for the new content he adding, then maybe once he finishes rewriting the entire game, the last 6 might not take very long, really depends on what preparation work he did while doing the first two.

hard to say for sure, but it be worth the wait.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes