Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I am with you.

Beside game engine, game may give different feel.

Walkius mentioned that these changes below will be in the next update.
- Changing some existing events
- Adding new activities at school
- Adding new activities in city
- Changing how works the bar
yup, going have to play through from start , as new stuff will be tied into old stuff as Walkius rebuilds game.

think I said before in this thread, but really glad there new activities being added to school , it got really boring clicking on path to same classroom every morning.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

noslen1687

Apr 7, 2018
Personally I would play from start again and don't really understand why anyone wouldn't, even though its the same game but it will potentially look and feel different in new engine.

Also if you truly a fan of the game, then you will want to see the difference between Unity game and Ren'py game, already been shown better rendered images as well.

Finally , its a frigging awesome game with great scenes, it worth starting new.
Agreed. This game is well worth a re-play.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
so wish I had the time to just focus in on learning unity
There's many books on it, if you're real serious about it, give me a ring and I could probably hook you up, I could probably get you Daz3D pirated as well and much more. But
don't tell anyone, not too sure if it's legit :p

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
There's many books on it, if you're real serious about it, give me a ring and I could probably hook you up, I could probably get you Daz3D pirated as well and much more. But
Since Daz3D is free, all you need to pirate are the not free assets, which might be available here on F95zone in the assets threads, if anyone would care to look outside the game threads. :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
unity has its own tutorials and my experience with programming would help, sadly the issue isn't whether I can, the issue is having the time to really get into it.

also I already have and used daz 3d , but sadly time is an issue there to, but that program is easy to pick up, its just the animation side i need to learn in that, but got some experience in animation that help.

Reactions: bobbo69

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Walkius did say August, but am not entirely convinced on that, think its wishful thinking. Which is not a bad thing really, shows eagerness by Walkius to get it done, but suspect others are right in this thread, September at earliest and October latest.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
Update 03/08

Note : For now, you can think that it doesn't progress very far, it's because I mainly do the images.

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)

- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (50%)

- Adding the new lesson system (15%)

- Changing some existing events (25%)

- Adding the new calendar system (0%)

- Adding new activities at school (0%)

- Adding new activities in city (0%)

- Adding new events (0%)

- Changing how works the bar (0%)

hmm %50 is done rewriting the game in Unity. By next month, he may release it. :p

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
Update 03/08

Note : For now, you can think that it doesn't progress very far, it's because I mainly do the images.

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)

- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (50%)

- Adding the new lesson system (15%)

- Changing some existing events (25%)

- Adding the new calendar system (0%)

- Adding new activities at school (0%)

- Adding new activities in city (0%)

- Adding new events (0%)

- Changing how works the bar (0%)

hmm %50 is done rewriting the game in Unity. By next month, he may release it. :p
it appears, he is progressing really well with it. whatever month this game return will be like Christmas has come early lol

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
But look how long it's taken to get to 50%! Yeah, he'll have been slower at first and speeded up as he got to understand Unity better - also he was also concentrating on rendering new graphics (although he would still be coding while they rendered so the progress wouldn't have slowed completely). The game was already quite large so from day one I've taken his time frames with a grain of salt. I tried to be optimistic when I said it wouldn't be before September but...
it appears, he is progressing really well with it. whatever month this game return will be like Christmas has come early lol
That has always been my realistic guess when the next update will come out. December. Quite possibly earlier in the month so you could still be right about Christmas coming early :)

FrecherMax

Jun 24, 2018
######################################################## ##################################################
FATALER FEHLER in
Aktionsnummer 1
des Draw-Ereignisses
für Objekt obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text (100035, -2147483648) wurde vor dem Lesen nicht gesetzt.
bei gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
######################################################## ##################################################
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
Stapelrahmen ist
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (Zeile -1)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I wonder: could Ako become your wingman in nailing the family? Most of the other girls have built in 3 way possibilities: the twins, bar girl and sister, lesbian cheerleaders, etc. Ako is hot for Alice, so that one is pretty much here. But what about Mimi and Maria? That would be super hot to use Ako to help you seduce those two. Granted, I have no idea how that would play out (maybe Mimi gets dragged into one of the MC-Alice-Ako parties; Ako joins the MC while he is putting the massage moves on Maria?), it would just be hot.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes