dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
@Angus As unofficial keeper of the cheats, you might want to point people to %appdata% rather than spelling out the folder path. Folks (mostly the inexperienced ones) have gotten confused because it's a hidden folder. Just type that string into the run box or address bar and it will take you straight to the username/appdata/roaming folder, even if you're not showing hidden folders.

It's a system variable, so you won't see it anywhere as a folder. Windows just automatically translates any instance of %appdata% to the correct folder path.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is no NTR. just few voyeurism scenes.

I got warning a file attached to this thread by you. I thought it is new preview pic for next update. XD
You frustrated me with your attached file. It suppose to be a signature i guess.

Check here for guide adding signatures.

Follow the guide till step 2. Rest steps for adding hyperlink for signatures.
exactly why I came to this thread as well lol

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Angus As unofficial keeper of the cheats, you might want to point people to %appdata% rather than spelling out the folder path. Folks (mostly the inexperienced ones) have gotten confused because it's a hidden folder. Just type that string into the run box or address bar and it will take you straight to the username/appdata/roaming folder, even if you're not showing hidden folders.

It's a system variable, so you won't see it anywhere as a folder. Windows just automatically translates any instance of %appdata% to the correct folder path.
Actually, I don't bother updating the cheats post as it had all been superseded by their inclusion in the FAQ (which includes a note about it being a hidden folder and how to find it). The %appdata% thing is an edit I put on the draft copy for the next intended release of the FAQ waaaaay back in April - around the same time I realised no-one is bothering to read the damn thing and it wasn't worth wasting my time doing any more updates (and just looking on the one previous page of the thread you can spot several posts that prove my point!).

Reactions: bobbo69

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

posted

Hi everyone. I'm sure you really want to know when the 1.0 will be out.
Actually I'm changing my apartment so I'm in the middle of moving.

But sincerely, I want to release it in August.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

posted

Hi everyone. I'm sure you really want to know when the 1.0 will be out.
Actually I'm changing my apartment so I'm in the middle of moving.

But sincerely, I want to release it in August.

Kind of sucks that it's moved from June to August but at least he has a legit reason and it's better for him to take the time he needs to do a quality job.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Kind of sucks that it's moved from June to August but at least he has a legit reason and it's better for him to take the time he needs to do a quality job.
Not really. I think pretty early on, once he started releasing the progress chart, we could pretty much work out that the next release was unlikely to be before September despite the official announcements....

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Also changing to a new platform will create a lot bugs so I expect more than normal amount of bugs when he does release it. I certainly hope that's not true.

Reactions: Centurion

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
who i
Not really. I think pretty early on, once he started releasing the progress chart, we could pretty much work out that the next release was unlikely to be before September despite the official announcements....
who is the girl in your dp?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
Update 13/07

Note : For now, you can think that it doesn't progress very far, it's because I mainly do the images.

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)

- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (25%)

- Adding the new lesson system (15%)

- Changing some existing events (10%)

- Adding the new calendar system (0%)

- Adding new activities at school (0%)

- Adding new activities in city (0%)

- Adding new events (0%)

- Changing how works the bar (0%)

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
So it will a Month for ver 11.0? I am crashing while trying to complete the Twins Quest at the choice screen in their room.
edited the save bevore. Maybe one of the Pointmeters jumped to high. Other quest´s working.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So it will a Month for ver 11.0? I am crashing while trying to complete the Twins Quest at the choice screen in their room.
edited the save bevore. Maybe one of the Pointmeters jumped to high. Other quest´s working.
v0.10 has bug. Download and play with version 0.10.1

Better we remove version 0.10 from OP page.

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you, i will try this 0.10.1 if stuck again. For now i just loaded the save from 0.10 in the 0.09 ver and passed the Twins scene (fingering).
Reloaded in 0.10. Rest seems to work fine. But the French Martin reappeared again (onle via SMS and on Map, not present in the Bar) althrough i finished the Maria Massage for this actual version. Funny.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I was reading a post that talks about the cheats in the game. It said something about "C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins". After that the same person talked about "you'll need to click the view tab and select "Hidden items" (in Windows 10)" a few posts after. My question is can I find it on a mac?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I was reading a post that talks about the cheats in the game. It said something about "C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins". After that the same person talked about "you'll need to click the view tab and select "Hidden items" (in Windows 10)" a few posts after. My question is can I find it on a mac?
I don't know about where to find it on a Mac but wanted to point out that the comments you mentioned are referring to the second location where save files are saved on a PC. Isn't related to cheats.

Reactions: Angus Bez

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, it's already been three months since the last update, and a couple more weeks to go, I really hope it'll be worth that long wait.

Reactions: Centurion

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Wow, it's already been three months since the last update, and a couple more weeks to go, I really hope it'll be worth that long wait.
You know it won't be. These games are rarely worth the normal wait (between updates), let alone a massive one like this. That's why I usually ignore a game until it's near completion. I DESPISE cliffhangers and "to be continued". It's seriously depressing how often I still get sucked in too early, though.

Reactions: bobbo69
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes