gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hope this is not another drunk fuck with ako saying "I forgot everything" bullshit in the next day

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
hello, my game crashes if i go to the twins (5th day i guess), can you help me please?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
hello, my game crashes if i go to the twins (5th day i guess), can you help me please?
Known bug if you started a new game with the current version. Try using a save from an older version. Otherwise you're out of luck until the next release.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
In the OP there's a link labelled "Cheats" that describes how to find your saves folder (on PC, at least).
Apparently Win 10 doesn't have this path C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins It only has C:\Users\"yourname"\ and no AppData or following. Second time I have looked it up. There is a post that gives just the path. Win 7 did have that path structure so right now there isn't anyway I know of to find save games using this game platform with Win 10.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Apparently Win 10 doesn't have this path C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins It only has C:\Users\"yourname"\ and no AppData or following. Second time I have looked it up. There is a post that gives just the path. Win 7 did have that path structure so right now there isn't anyway I know of to find save games using this game platform with Win 10.
The Appdata folder is hidden, so I'd check Hidden Items if I were you.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes