ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
thx never thought of that.
Edit:Now the question is do we still need a save file, been a while since he asked for one.

Reactions: Rip

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Actually, it'd be helpful if that post about cheating directed users to type %appdata% in the address bar or run box. Takes you right to the appdata\roaming folder for the current user, even if they're not showing hidden folders. Only works for windows, though.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Because polls like that are kinda BS in my personal opinion. A bad set of them has more or less killed my interest in some other games I was enjoying. But its a fine line... there are good ways to do it and bad... we'll see how it gets handled here.
Personally if it was me, I would use polls as a guide but not guaranteed the top result I would go with.

I basically use polls in a advisory capacity only.

Reactions: SuddenReal

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Personally if it was me, I would use polls as a guide but not guaranteed the top result I would go with.

I basically use polls in a advisory capacity only.
I'm suspicious of devs who say they'll let patrons decide which way the game goes. I mean, it's your game, if you don't know how it'll go, what's the guarantee it'll be good? Of course, as long as it's for minor stuff and nothing concerning the main plot, go nuts.

But yeah, use polls as a guideline, not as a rule.

Reactions: smnb

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
i hear you. i could write a walkthrough just by my memory of the girls. but that really bothers me now and i have to find out if we get stuck with ako every poll, so i'm searching for the post and pray it was walkius

wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
does this game have heavy NTR content or little NTR . and if we trigger will it become more heavier.. thank you in advance

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
does this game have heavy NTR content or little NTR . and if we trigger will it become more heavier.. thank you in advance
There is no NTR. just few voyeurism scenes.

I got warning a file attached to this thread by you. I thought it is new preview pic for next update. XD
You frustrated me with your attached file. It suppose to be a signature i guess.

Check here for guide adding signatures.

Follow the guide till step 2. Rest steps for adding hyperlink for signatures.

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
why does my game keep crashing after the alice first time event. its literally straight after they have sex the game crashes and i get and abort box up. iot happens every single time

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes