Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
Update 13/06

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (15%)
- Adding the new lesson system (5%)
- Adding the new calendar system (0%)
- Adding new activities at school (0%)
- Adding new activities in city (0%)
- Changing some existing events (0%)
- Adding new events (0%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)

Huh. That doesn't seem like much progress since the last update - but then again, it's been only six days since then.
images take the longest to do, looks like they was just finished, so on to coding now, may see more progress from now on.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I might be crazy, and ... Black, but somehow I prefer the before cafeteria, looks more unique, and less like a high school cafeteria... Looks like a nice coffee shop instead .
This is strange, but I told Walkius the same exact thing, I prefer the old one too :(

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Way better. i mentioned about cafeteria look before. Still tables empty but at least it looks more like cafeteria.
Different opinions cannot be discussed I guess, to each his own, but, I seriously liked the old one better, it's not like we've got much of a choice, I blame it all on Kara Zor-El :p

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
One environment won't stop me from playing the new version, that's for sure

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It could be nice that MC has influence over headmaster. It could help to change dress code policy of the school (like in Superpowered game) and cause more jealousy. :evilsmile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cafeteria will also change cause popular and nerds group.
On the other hand, not much item on tables at lunch time. They will starve if they don't eat. They feed themselves with gossip i guess. :p

Reactions: bobbo69

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I haven't been keeping up to date but I hope he adds a better map system for school and a skip a day function. Big Brother needed that real bad just to skip fucking days.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't find the change really necessary, but if you asked me what looks like a school cafeteria, the new one would be my choice

maybe the old place will be used for waiter job events

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I might be crazy, and ... Black, but somehow I prefer the before cafeteria, looks more unique, and less like a high school cafeteria... Looks like a nice coffee shop instead .
Way better. i mentioned about cafeteria look before. Still tables empty but at least it looks more like cafeteria.
yeah got to say I prefer the before myself, just looks like its a really posh school, however Kara is right, the new look does actually look more like a school/college cafeteria, trust me college I went to in my 20s looked like the second look and any school cafeteria you seen.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
a final save ? please with all stats full. change my windows and didnt save :(
DId you know you can manually edit the stats in the savefiles yourself? Makes playing the game a LOT less grindy.
You'd still have to work through each of the quests, but that's not so bad. Get to replay some good scenes (that don't repeat), too.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes