gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
he's probably focusing on making scenes and he only codes when his computer is rendering them, as he finished the rerenders, now he moved on to making new stuff

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Version 0.7 : (free demo)
Version 0.10.1 : (5$ patrons)
Version 1.0 : this summer?

lol just noticed this at his patreon page

Reactions: Angus Bez

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
the preview images look interesting for sure, the teachers look good, nice mix, little surprised to see male teachers though, but guess there should be other male characters in game despite main character lol

the nurse is hot but looks really slutty, think she needs a skirt on , or that dress or whatever needs to be extended. doesn't really look natural for a school nurse.

I trust Walkius will provide quality, yeah going be ages before game is back with new update which sucks, but sometimes you got to backwards to come forward, it be worth it in the end.

so glad school is being redone, it did get tedious going to same class all the time.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Cool, what engine is it changing to ? RPGM, or Ren'py ? Please dont say Unity LOL....
Unity. This is not a visual novel, it is a sandbox game, if the dev is capable of programming in Unity its probably the best choice.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Eandril

Aug 24, 2017

Here's the roadmap for the future version. I'll keep it update with my progress.
Update 13/06

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (15%)
- Adding the new lesson system (5%)
- Adding the new calendar system (0%)
- Adding new activities at school (0%)
- Adding new activities in city (0%)
- Changing some existing events (0%)
- Adding new events (0%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)

Huh. That doesn't seem like much progress since the last update - but then again, it's been only six days since then.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes