dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Will the new renders fix the 'glitches' of the current ones? (e.g. lines of reflection drawn on the mattress in Alice's 2300 sex scene).

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Mimi 17%
Ako, the asian 13%
Alice 11%
Maria 11%
Hailey, twins' friend 9%
Vicky, the bitch 7%
Emily, the blond 4%
Chanise, Bill's sister 4%
Iris and Mayo, cheerleaders 4%
Charlotte, nerds 4%
Ava and Mia, twins 4%
Lily, redhair 4%
Karly and Christy, lesbian cheerleader 2%
Margaret, fat girl 2%
Abbigail, bar owner2%
Beverly, tall girl 0%

46 votes total

poor Beverly
Could not vote. sorry.
I like Beverly.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Maybe it's because I haven't played the last I think two or three versions, but I don't even know who half of these people are. I mean it doesn't hurt to have a few more support characters, but come on - there are way too many in this game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Maybe it's because I haven't played the last I think two or three versions, but I don't even know who half of these people are. I mean it doesn't hurt to have a few more support characters, but come on - there are way too many in this game.
You missed 4 new female character then. Crazy i know but he is adding more. :biggrin: New update will come with 4 more teacher and 1 hot nurse.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Better renders

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second one is better, but the shadows on Alice didn't help her in the new render, the scenario is looking much better, but the lightning is too strong above her and the shadows are darker, the contrast looks a bit weird on her skin, it seems like there is a spotlight above her

the rest is better, but Alice looks better in the first picture

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You missed 4 new female character then. Crazy i know but he is adding more. :biggrin: New update will come with 4 more teacher and 1 hot nurse.
Thanks for the info, I'll see for myself how it is, but just by the numbers I'd say he added way too many characters already.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wish we'd be getting more news of the update, he's not giving too many details, he must be keeping us in suspense lol... I hope it's something naughty ;P;P;P... I can't wait to play this game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
he's probably taking his time to learn unity, so probably not many news on the actual update, he is probably rerendering some pictures because it's simple tweaks and they render while he tries to convert the game to unity

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, recoding stuff isn't glamorous, especially if you are trying to work out how to do everything in the new game engine. It's long hours that you could be spending on rendering sexy girls instead, but when it needs to be done, you just slog through it to get it done.

People just aren't going to get all that excited about it. While some people love to do coding, many others view it as a 'necessary evil'.

So I'm not surprised that the updates are more sporadic right now. It'll get done when it gets done, at which point Walkius can get back to focusing on the pretty girls more exclusively again.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They really should invest in air conditioning, it is so hot in that house her legs seem to be melting together.

Also should probably get that snapped ankle taken care of.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
They really should invest in air conditioning, it is so hot in that house her legs seem to be melting together.

Also should probably get that snapped ankle taken care of.
I was about to say interesting kissing, very nice pose till you point us her legs. :coldsweat:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes