Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@Kara Zor-El - wasn't there a poll a while back for who the Patreons wanted him to concentrate on next? Did the result of the poll effect the next update or was it just before the announcement of changing to Unity? I'd answer the question myself if I didn't have a memory like.... oh, what was I just saying...?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Kara Zor-El - wasn't there a poll a while back for who the Patreons wanted him to concentrate on next? Did the result of the poll effect the next update or was it just before the announcement of changing to Unity? I'd answer the question myself if I didn't have a memory like.... oh, what was I just saying...?
For your sake hope Walkius doesn't read my inspiration posts. :D

I don't think there is a poll for that. He is just asking patreons ideas to get inspiration. It's locked post for me. Looks like 6 patreon already gave him ideas. Can anyone post those comments of that post?

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
For your sake hope Walkius doesn't read my inspiration posts. :D
Me too. :)
I don't think there is a poll for that. He is just asking patreons ideas to get inspiration. It's locked post for me. Looks like 6 patreon already gave him ideas. Can anyone post those comments of that post?
Not talking about recently... some time ago... a few people were miffed that the Patreons seemed to be voting for characters that already had a fair amount of content instead of the lesser characters. I'm going back a while now. Couldn't recall if it was just before the announcement of 1.0 (hence not putting any of it into game play) or if it was even further back than that and I'd forgotten he'd already used it (and, let's face it, I've been known to forget things occasionally.... o_O)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Me too. :)

Not talking about recently... some time ago... a few people were miffed that the Patreons seemed to be voting for characters that already had a fair amount of content instead of the lesser characters. I'm going back a while now. Couldn't recall if it was just before the announcement of 1.0 (hence not putting any of it into game play) or if it was even further back than that and I'd forgotten he'd already used it (and, let's face it, I've been known to forget things occasionally.... o_O)
I have fish memory also. :p

Admit it, you liked my suggestion for Math teacher and Alice. I'm good at matchmaking. :evilsmile::test3::FuckYea:x'D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
- Mr Ludson mostly peeks girls in lockers room and take their nude pictures. He blackmails girls with those nude pictures.
I've always thought there should've been some consequences for the nude photos that have been taken and stored on his computer. Using your idea maybe the Computer teacher (who I quite like, considering she's not a redhead...) could find the photos in his folder and blackmail him into meeting her... or even ask him for a threesome with one of the girls in the pics...

Reactions: Shiva0067

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I've always thought there should've been some consequences for the nude photos that have been taken and stored on his computer. Using your idea maybe the Computer teacher (who I quite like, considering she's not a redhead...) could find the photos in his folder and blackmail him into meeting her... or even ask him for a threesome with one of the girls in the pics...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Confused. Threesome with which guys?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
1.jpg

Preview #11 - This isn't good for you Alice...
Patrons only
Aug 24 at 3:21pm
The event with Ako will be big.
First, the breakdance has been rewriting.

Then, you've already see image when Ako is with Alice in the bedroom, trying to corrupt her.

Finally, you can go at the pool and plot with Ako, even if Alice doesn't seem to like it.

U

User_10739

Update 11/08

Note : For now, you can think that it doesn't progress very far, it's because I mainly do the images.

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)

- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (70%)

- Adding the new lesson system (15%)

- Changing some existing events (35%)

- Adding the new calendar system (0%)

- Adding new activities at school (0%)

- Adding new activities in city (0%)

- Adding new events (0%)

- Changing how works the bar (0%)
Unity, great... :'(

Rewriting is over!
Aug 20 at 2:26am
Alright, it's been long, veeeery long but the rewriting is over. What does that mean? -> Basically, the version you already have access (v.0.10) is on Unity, with a lot of readjustments (better image quality, better interface, rewriting some existing events, more paths to succeed...)
So now, I'm working on the new content : the different lessons, the new bar, activities at school and more Ako.

I still want to release it end of August but honestly, I don't think it'll be possible, particularly because the test time will be long.

Soon, more info about the lessons system. ;)

Best signature ever... :p

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Except we were given the option of being friends with Martin so that won't work in some people's game...
True. In that case Jo the janitor or Math teacher. :test3::FuckYea:
- MC helps Alice homeworks but MC's help isn't enough to get better grades from Math. Math teacher gives bad grades purposely. For to get better grades Alice starts to do things for Math teacher. (evil grin here)

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
MArtin will be good for revenge. MC ruined his relation. He has enough motivation for revenge. :p
Either one would work for different reasons. Martin for the reasons you mentioned, and Bill because he's MCs friend and he would be very conflicted - albeit not conflicted enough to resist a chance to get into Alices panties. I'm sure any guilt would melt away as soon as he starts poking her pussy and she starts moaning.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes