Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
why does Alice revenge have to be with a guy? maybe Alice wants revenge against Ako?

hot doctor and Alice <<<<<<<<<<my vote.
I'm not sure why y'all keep saying Alice wanting revenge - she's not in a relationship with Nate, all their doing is "practising" sex together. Alice is completely aware of Nate's relationship with Emily (although she is clearly jealous whenever they go off together...) and she would never have gone along with Nate pimping her out to Ako if they were in a proper relationship. Looking at preview #8 (Ako at home) Alice looks angry and Ako has a bottle, I'd say that was the aftermath of Alice catching MC with Lily :heartcoveredeyes: leading to the preview pic #9 (Ako and Alice) when she finally succumbs to the darkside...

Reactions: Subyan

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm not sure why y'all keep saying Alice wanting revenge - she's not in a relationship with Nate, all their doing is "practising" sex together. Alice is completely aware of Nate's relationship with Emily (although she is clearly jealous whenever they go off together...) and she would never have gone along with Nate pimping her out to Ako if they were in a proper relationship. Looking at preview #8 (Ako at home) Alice looks angry and Ako has a bottle, I'd say that was the aftermath of Alice catching MC with Lily :heartcoveredeyes: leading to the preview pic #9 (Ako and Alice) when she finally succumbs to the darkside...
Looks like more then Alice, players want revenge. :p
For to keep interest to game, dev can add Martin like challenges, affairs etc in his story. :evilsmile::test3::FuckYea:
@Angus Bez you will block me one day because of my pervy posts. x'D

Reactions: Angus Bez

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I only mentioned it because other people mentioned it, and well any excuse will do for a 3 some :D

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure why y'all keep saying Alice wanting revenge - she's not in a relationship with Nate, all their doing is "practising" sex together.
They sure do "practice" a lot. About 5 times per day. She definitely shouldn't be surprised anymore (and give me the same dialog the whole time) when she gets woken at midnight for the final round of the day.

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Here I was thinking my was my longest review, this freaking game is the money shot of all reviews. I admire this game for the beautiful game design Walkius put into it. Been wanting to review this game for awhile now. I finally did.

Please visit to see all my other reviews and more.

The review.

As always though I share the review on here as well cause F95ZONE is awesome.

----

This one folks is probably the only game that actually feels like a game. From the dating mechanic to the quest givers, to the upgrading your character to unlock more scenes, this developer nailed it. Or at least knew what he was aiming for (or she, not quite sure). In this game every time you save the game it tells you the day and the hour you are in, to date and still going, my save file says Day 126 13:00hrs (that's 1pm for those of you who don't know government time.) Yeah that's right, I've played 126 in game days of this game and I want to play more. It is the closest we have to open world game in this market, that feels like a game. Now let me clarify before I get a bunch of you emailing me saying you know at least dozen games that do open world better than this.

School, Love & Friends(Cousins) "Depending on which version you are playing is not so much a visual novel open world game but more of objective based open world game. You are presented with a bunch of girls and have to unlock the objective that allows you to pursue them. For example some girls require you to either buy them something to increase their affection for them or buy something that you can use to help them (camera for example) But in order to do that you need to sit with the nerds at lunch to become friends with them and they'll teach you how to hack websites so you can make money. Brilliant way to make money, forget non sexy mini games to make money, if it doesn't have sex involved make it quick and fast. So instead of just clicking through a story to eventually get to the part where you need to get a job to make money, to buy the chocolate or whatever. In this game if you don't become friends with the nerds, you don't learn how to hack websites, you don't make money, you can't buy the camera and take pictures of the girls. Who eventually have sex with you during the photography session if their lust is high enough.

Each girl in this game has relationship meters that you have to fill by doing certain objectives for them. Could be as simple as playing sports with them or as I said sitting with them at lunch. Eventually depending on what you do you can either build a friendship with them or a lustful relationship with them. My god man I'm just looking at my notes for this game and this review may be longer than Spaced Out. This game is actually a game and I applaud the developer Walkius for that. Good fucking job bro or bro-et. You do have girls you live with, family if you have the incest patch which again you have to complete objectives in order to progress sexually with them but you can completely ignore them and pursue all the other girls in the game.

The dating mini game in this game has to be by far the best mini game I've played in a long time. I love taking the girls on dates and seeing what outcome I get, I only wish there were more and I could date everyone! The spin the bottle mini game is brilliant as well. Depending on how many of the three girls you get drunk during spin the bottle, you can either have sex with one of the girls, two girls at the same time or a foursome. Like come on man what other game has mini games like that? None! This is actually a game and not just a Visual Novel, I don't know why the developer calls it a visual novel, cause it's not.

Most games include objectives to complete but this game utilizes and Events calendar that is perfect and actually helps you play the game. It also does something that I freaking love and wish everyone did in there games when it comes to objectives and unlockable scenes, it shows you a green check mark and says you are done. No need to continue to pursue this girl or quest because you have completed it. Congrats! Thank you for doing that Walkius, thank you. Nothing worse than thinking there's more and playing days on end only to discover you're just going around in circles. Now think about that for a second. I've played 126 in game days, that have day night cycles and I'm still playing. If that's not one fucking lengthy engrossing game than I don't know shit about game design.

There's also a school journal that you keep which shows you how far you've progressed with each student at the school. Perfectly fitting for a game that involves a school and I'm super glad Walkius didn't make a generic background to show off these stats, he (I'm just gonna assume it's a he) put some thought into the character progression screen background and made it blend into the world. Great fucking job.

Upgrading your character in stealth so you can sneak into rooms and fool around with your target, without getting noticed, is done by purchasing stealth upgrades. Not by doing mundane stealth dance exercises like other games I've reviewed. "Bad Brother Saga" eghem. You can also purchase upgrades for massaging your family so you can unlock better scenes and maybe get a little finger banging action going on. Don't forget about the camera, so you basically have to decide if you want to buy the camera and pursue that path, or spend your money on upgrading your character and pursuing the other path. You see what I'm saying? You have choices that are not dictated by a single story. This is a game, an actual game. I haven't even talked about the story cause to be honest I forgot about it, I know I liked it, I remember it having quests. But it's the gameplay that stands out more and is more memorable.

Did I mention there are factions/groups/clicks in the game too? I think I did, one is the nerds. You have jocks, cheerleaders, smart kids. The more you hang out with a particular group the closer you get to unlocking more scenes with that group and the girls, if any, in it. My god talking about this game makes me want to play it more. Everyone is making clones of Big Brother or Dating My Daughter, for fuck heaven sakes make clones of this fucking game! This dude is doing it right, this is a fucking game designer, trust!

Dialogue is even done differently. Instead of walking into a room and engaging in a conversation, he put comic book talk bubbles above their heads if they have something to say to you or you have something to say to them. If you've unlocked a sex scene with the character, Walkius put a heart above their heads to let you know, "hey, if you talk to this girl now you will fuck her." Come on man this guy Walkius is a game designer, clone his fucking game, learn from this fucking guy. Stop copying Big Brother, Man of the House and do something unique like Walkius did.

Alright now lets talk about what he copied or was inspired by from Big Brother, Man of the House and other games. LOL! Cell phone, "Man of the House" nod I'm sure, It's fucking barren and should not be in the game, you barely use it and that's only to set up dates or go to the bowling alley with the twins. Maybe a few text messages here and their but mostly pointless. Fast travel icons at the bottom of the screen "Big Brother" nod I'm sure as well, fuck I hate this mechanic so freaking much, why Walkius why!? To travel to different rooms in your home you have to select the icon at the bottom of the screen, god that mechanic sucks. Milfy City does that better. Their's and open world portion, or I should say top down map that makes you travel between two parts, city and downtown I think, pointless, should have just combined everthing in one large map. That uses the google maps icons which I'm okay with to be honest but the city looks ugly as fuck. I feel you man, it's hard to render those cities, but clearly you used sim city builder or something and it doesn't fit the game. Now let's talk about the worst possible design choice this game made. I'll even start a separate paragraph for it.

Floating doors and arrows on walls, other doors and open areas. Confused? Let me clarify, In all of Walkius brilliance. He decides to make the traversal mechanic in the school be icons of rather large floating doors and arrows in various places in his image. For example on the second floor, or west wing i think, who the fuck knows. Where the dance studio is. In order to get to the dance studio you have to click on the floating door, which appears to be either hanging on the freaking wall or the room is actually that freaking small and you just have to drink a shrinking potion like in Alice in Wonderland to get into it. Completely, and I mean completely poor design choice, getting around in the school looks and feels so freakishly bad it ruins the game. The Dance Studio, I'll use that as my example, because this hobbit hole is eight feet up on the wall, the text below the door which is suppose to read Dance Studio is shockingly overlay the wall clock. That's right the door to get into the dance studio, is above the wall clock. Why the fuck on earth did you put the door there!? Anyways, because it overlays the wall clock and the frame of the wall clock is black. Under the Labyrinth door the text now reads, which is black text obviously. [Da ce stuc io] That's right. Because the fun house door text overlays the wall clock, the n in Da"n"ce and the d in stu"d"io are cut off. So just for fun I don't even call it the dance studio, I call it the Da ce stuc io room, cause it makes me laugh. Game designer you are, level designer you most certainly not. The simple fix for this huge blunder on your amazing game is such, "Hotspots" Leave the image blank and add "Hotspots" to it. When I scroll over the dance studio door, lighten the color of the door, done. If you're concerned that people won't know where the dance studio is, put the image in photoshop and make a fake sign that reads, in clear writing. "Dace Stucio" Simply do that and everyone will know "Oh!, there's the dance studio. Better go in there and see if anyone needs help stretching." My god man, get rid of all those Tim Burton floating doors immediately. You have three poorly designed travel mechanics. In the house you use Big Brothers fast travel icons. In the open world you use Google Location icons and in the School you use the White Rabbits Fucked up tiny Doors. Pick one traversal mechanic, and just use that, but make it unique.

For the record I'm playing Version 0.10 which yes, does have the critical death bug if you try to have sex with the twins. I kinda like it, makes them more dangerous, lol. I see that it's now been fixed so hell yeah will I be going on day 127 now. This games flaws are few, and only mildly annoying, but the underlying potential should be a foundation that would be game designers should follow. Accept for the traversal mechanic, stay far far away from what Walkius does here. My god man it's like Alice In Wonderland at that School.

School, Love & Friends by Walkius gets a huge and standing.... CUMSHOT!

Well done sir. You are are game designer and should pat yourself on your back with the hand you did not just cum in. I love your game and want you to continue this pursuit of Game Development. You have talent sir. Please seek help for your floating door fetish though, seriously man what the fuck is with the doors all over the place? Hotspot that shit and make everyone Hot Cum all over your game.

Here's how I came to my conclusion.

Cumshots

1. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (Ohhhh Hell yeah this game has replay value. This is a game you finish and then months later say, I'm gonna play that again. Why? Cause it feels and plays like a game.)
  2. Game has a well written story. (Their are multiple stories in this world involving multiple characters that don't intersect. It's multiple well written stories.)
  3. Game has well designed female models. (They're hot as fuck. You will like being a masseur for your sister or cousin or friend, whatever version you have.)
  4. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish or see all that it has to offer if it has no definitive end. (126 days and counting. This is a long fun game.)
  5. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I do not recognize this game engine so I'm gonna say it's all custom. It ain't Ren'py that I know for sure. Could have been though. Why reinvent the wheel bro?)
  6. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a boring chore. (Absolutely no mundane tasks to be seen in this game, the hacking depends on your skill level and is only one click, you made $60 from hacking, done.)
  7. The Sex or tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (There is a lot of sex in this game and even though it may take you a few days to get to the first one, the teases are plentiful. So I'll give you a cumshot for this one.)

Blue Balled

1. Game is 100% complete. (To be honest I think he should just say this is game is done and make a new game. There's so much here I don't think he needs to add anything else but it's not labeled as complete so, Blue for you.)
  2. Game has animations. (To be honest I don't recall but I'm pretty sure the answer is no. It has click to progress the sex images but not animations.)
  3. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (Them fucking doors slow down this game to a fucking crawl, this game takes long to load between some areas, the drawback from not making it Ren'py.)
  4. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (Those fucking icons bro and those doors, get rid of them.)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
My vote also for your threesome suggestion. Alice-Martin-Seth threesome is good for revenge. :test3::evilsmile::FuckYea:
you must be a very troubled person to speak such language here , the mere indication of 2 boys in a 3some is blasphemy of the highest order, as punishment for such treachery , for the rest of the day, you should go to your room without playing with yourself.

:D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Here I was thinking my was my longest review, this freaking game is the money shot of all reviews. I admire this game for the beautiful game design Walkius put into it. Been wanting to review this game for awhile now. I finally did.

Please visit to see all my other reviews and more.

The review.

As always though I share the review on here as well cause F95ZONE is awesome.

----

This one folks is probably the only game that actually feels like a game. From the dating mechanic to the quest givers, to the upgrading your character to unlock more scenes, this developer nailed it. Or at least knew what he was aiming for (or she, not quite sure). In this game every time you save the game it tells you the day and the hour you are in, to date and still going, my save file says Day 126 13:00hrs (that's 1pm for those of you who don't know government time.) Yeah that's right, I've played 126 in game days of this game and I want to play more. It is the closest we have to open world game in this market, that feels like a game. Now let me clarify before I get a bunch of you emailing me saying you know at least dozen games that do open world better than this.

School, Love & Friends(Cousins) "Depending on which version you are playing is not so much a visual novel open world game but more of objective based open world game. You are presented with a bunch of girls and have to unlock the objective that allows you to pursue them. For example some girls require you to either buy them something to increase their affection for them or buy something that you can use to help them (camera for example) But in order to do that you need to sit with the nerds at lunch to become friends with them and they'll teach you how to hack websites so you can make money. Brilliant way to make money, forget non sexy mini games to make money, if it doesn't have sex involved make it quick and fast. So instead of just clicking through a story to eventually get to the part where you need to get a job to make money, to buy the chocolate or whatever. In this game if you don't become friends with the nerds, you don't learn how to hack websites, you don't make money, you can't buy the camera and take pictures of the girls. Who eventually have sex with you during the photography session if their lust is high enough.

Each girl in this game has relationship meters that you have to fill by doing certain objectives for them. Could be as simple as playing sports with them or as I said sitting with them at lunch. Eventually depending on what you do you can either build a friendship with them or a lustful relationship with them. My god man I'm just looking at my notes for this game and this review may be longer than Spaced Out. This game is actually a game and I applaud the developer Walkius for that. Good fucking job bro or bro-et. You do have girls you live with, family if you have the incest patch which again you have to complete objectives in order to progress sexually with them but you can completely ignore them and pursue all the other girls in the game.

The dating mini game in this game has to be by far the best mini game I've played in a long time. I love taking the girls on dates and seeing what outcome I get, I only wish there were more and I could date everyone! The spin the bottle mini game is brilliant as well. Depending on how many of the three girls you get drunk during spin the bottle, you can either have sex with one of the girls, two girls at the same time or a foursome. Like come on man what other game has mini games like that? None! This is actually a game and not just a Visual Novel, I don't know why the developer calls it a visual novel, cause it's not.

Most games include objectives to complete but this game utilizes and Events calendar that is perfect and actually helps you play the game. It also does something that I freaking love and wish everyone did in there games when it comes to objectives and unlockable scenes, it shows you a green check mark and says you are done. No need to continue to pursue this girl or quest because you have completed it. Congrats! Thank you for doing that Walkius, thank you. Nothing worse than thinking there's more and playing days on end only to discover you're just going around in circles. Now think about that for a second. I've played 126 in game days, that have day night cycles and I'm still playing. If that's not one fucking lengthy engrossing game than I don't know shit about game design.

There's also a school journal that you keep which shows you how far you've progressed with each student at the school. Perfectly fitting for a game that involves a school and I'm super glad Walkius didn't make a generic background to show off these stats, he (I'm just gonna assume it's a he) put some thought into the character progression screen background and made it blend into the world. Great fucking job.

Upgrading your character in stealth so you can sneak into rooms and fool around with your target, without getting noticed, is done by purchasing stealth upgrades. Not by doing mundane stealth dance exercises like other games I've reviewed. "Bad Brother Saga" eghem. You can also purchase upgrades for massaging your family so you can unlock better scenes and maybe get a little finger banging action going on. Don't forget about the camera, so you basically have to decide if you want to buy the camera and pursue that path, or spend your money on upgrading your character and pursuing the other path. You see what I'm saying? You have choices that are not dictated by a single story. This is a game, an actual game. I haven't even talked about the story cause to be honest I forgot about it, I know I liked it, I remember it having quests. But it's the gameplay that stands out more and is more memorable.

Did I mention there are factions/groups/clicks in the game too? I think I did, one is the nerds. You have jocks, cheerleaders, smart kids. The more you hang out with a particular group the closer you get to unlocking more scenes with that group and the girls, if any, in it. My god talking about this game makes me want to play it more. Everyone is making clones of Big Brother or Dating My Daughter, for fuck heaven sakes make clones of this fucking game! This dude is doing it right, this is a fucking game designer, trust!

Dialogue is even done differently. Instead of walking into a room and engaging in a conversation, he put comic book talk bubbles above their heads if they have something to say to you or you have something to say to them. If you've unlocked a sex scene with the character, Walkius put a heart above their heads to let you know, "hey, if you talk to this girl now you will fuck her." Come on man this guy Walkius is a game designer, clone his fucking game, learn from this fucking guy. Stop copying Big Brother, Man of the House and do something unique like Walkius did.

Alright now lets talk about what he copied or was inspired by from Big Brother, Man of the House and other games. LOL! Cell phone, "Man of the House" nod I'm sure, It's fucking barren and should not be in the game, you barely use it and that's only to set up dates or go to the bowling alley with the twins. Maybe a few text messages here and their but mostly pointless. Fast travel icons at the bottom of the screen "Big Brother" nod I'm sure as well, fuck I hate this mechanic so freaking much, why Walkius why!? To travel to different rooms in your home you have to select the icon at the bottom of the screen, god that mechanic sucks. Milfy City does that better. Their's and open world portion, or I should say top down map that makes you travel between two parts, city and downtown I think, pointless, should have just combined everthing in one large map. That uses the google maps icons which I'm okay with to be honest but the city looks ugly as fuck. I feel you man, it's hard to render those cities, but clearly you used sim city builder or something and it doesn't fit the game. Now let's talk about the worst possible design choice this game made. I'll even start a separate paragraph for it.

Floating doors and arrows on walls, other doors and open areas. Confused? Let me clarify, In all of Walkius brilliance. He decides to make the traversal mechanic in the school be icons of rather large floating doors and arrows in various places in his image. For example on the second floor, or west wing i think, who the fuck knows. Where the dance studio is. In order to get to the dance studio you have to click on the floating door, which appears to be either hanging on the freaking wall or the room is actually that freaking small and you just have to drink a shrinking potion like in Alice in Wonderland to get into it. Completely, and I mean completely poor design choice, getting around in the school looks and feels so freakishly bad it ruins the game. The Dance Studio, I'll use that as my example, because this hobbit hole is eight feet up on the wall, the text below the door which is suppose to read Dance Studio is shockingly overlay the wall clock. That's right the door to get into the dance studio, is above the wall clock. Why the fuck on earth did you put the door there!? Anyways, because it overlays the wall clock and the frame of the wall clock is black. Under the Labyrinth door the text now reads, which is black text obviously. [Da ce stuc io] That's right. Because the fun house door text overlays the wall clock, the n in Da"n"ce and the d in stu"d"io are cut off. So just for fun I don't even call it the dance studio, I call it the Da ce stuc io room, cause it makes me laugh. Game designer you are, level designer you most certainly not. The simple fix for this huge blunder on your amazing game is such, "Hotspots" Leave the image blank and add "Hotspots" to it. When I scroll over the dance studio door, lighten the color of the door, done. If you're concerned that people won't know where the dance studio is, put the image in photoshop and make a fake sign that reads, in clear writing. "Dace Stucio" Simply do that and everyone will know "Oh!, there's the dance studio. Better go in there and see if anyone needs help stretching." My god man, get rid of all those Tim Burton floating doors immediately. You have three poorly designed travel mechanics. In the house you use Big Brothers fast travel icons. In the open world you use Google Location icons and in the School you use the White Rabbits Fucked up tiny Doors. Pick one traversal mechanic, and just use that, but make it unique.

For the record I'm playing Version 0.10 which yes, does have the critical death bug if you try to have sex with the twins. I kinda like it, makes them more dangerous, lol. I see that it's now been fixed so hell yeah will I be going on day 127 now. This games flaws are few, and only mildly annoying, but the underlying potential should be a foundation that would be game designers should follow. Accept for the traversal mechanic, stay far far away from what Walkius does here. My god man it's like Alice In Wonderland at that School.

School, Love & Friends by Walkius gets a huge and standing.... CUMSHOT!

Well done sir. You are are game designer and should pat yourself on your back with the hand you did not just cum in. I love your game and want you to continue this pursuit of Game Development. You have talent sir. Please seek help for your floating door fetish though, seriously man what the fuck is with the doors all over the place? Hotspot that shit and make everyone Hot Cum all over your game.

Here's how I came to my conclusion.

Cumshots

1. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (Ohhhh Hell yeah this game has replay value. This is a game you finish and then months later say, I'm gonna play that again. Why? Cause it feels and plays like a game.)
  2. Game has a well written story. (Their are multiple stories in this world involving multiple characters that don't intersect. It's multiple well written stories.)
  3. Game has well designed female models. (They're hot as fuck. You will like being a masseur for your sister or cousin or friend, whatever version you have.)
  4. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish or see all that it has to offer if it has no definitive end. (126 days and counting. This is a long fun game.)
  5. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I do not recognize this game engine so I'm gonna say it's all custom. It ain't Ren'py that I know for sure. Could have been though. Why reinvent the wheel bro?)
  6. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a boring chore. (Absolutely no mundane tasks to be seen in this game, the hacking depends on your skill level and is only one click, you made $60 from hacking, done.)
  7. The Sex or tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (There is a lot of sex in this game and even though it may take you a few days to get to the first one, the teases are plentiful. So I'll give you a cumshot for this one.)

Blue Balled

1. Game is 100% complete. (To be honest I think he should just say this is game is done and make a new game. There's so much here I don't think he needs to add anything else but it's not labeled as complete so, Blue for you.)
  2. Game has animations. (To be honest I don't recall but I'm pretty sure the answer is no. It has click to progress the sex images but not animations.)
  3. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (Them fucking doors slow down this game to a fucking crawl, this game takes long to load between some areas, the drawback from not making it Ren'py.)
  4. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (Those fucking icons bro and those doors, get rid of them.)
Slightly unfair labelling the cell phone app as "barren" - it was only introduced a couple of updates ago (specifically for the sleep over addition) and was probably his best way of making the event organisable for the player. This was later utilised for the bowling night event and will no doubt be developed over upcoming updates. Also unfair criticizing the "floating doors" in an old version of the game when we are [hopefully] only a week or two away from the new release on a different system where he may have overhauled the movement system. Other than that a fairly reasonable review of the game (although, you are aware that hacking websites isn't your only income, aren't you?)

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Slightly unfair labelling the cell phone app as "barren" - it was only introduced a couple of updates ago (specifically for the sleep over addition) and was probably his best way of making the event organisable for the player. This was later utilised for the bowling night event and will no doubt be developed over upcoming updates. Also unfair criticizing the "floating doors" in an old version of the game when we are [hopefully] only a week or two away from the new release on a different system where he may have overhauled the movement system. Other than that a fairly reasonable review of the game (although, you are aware that hacking websites isn't your only income, aren't you?)
Is a speed review, not an in depth analysis, I'll do that for maybe Big Brother, maybe. I think of my reviews as having a conversation with the developer, a person who's never played the game and a close friend of mine who I want to check out the game, while we all have a coffee or tea. A round table review/discussion of the version of the game I've played if you will. Sometimes/most times it's not the absolute latest version but as I said about all the games I review, I recommend them all no matter the score or version. ;) I don't think it's fair for anyone who reviews games to say, "Don't play this game." I never say that, absolutely play these games, play all of them. Everyone likes what they like. I want all these games to be perfection. I want great game design to be showcased and applauded, this game is absolutely one of those games that should be played by everyone and used as inspiration to make other games. This dev is a designer true and through, I wish he or she had a team of people working on it. Can you imagine if Walkius was the lead designer, and he had other notable game devs working with him, wow. Fuck illusion games, this is how we become number one, divided we fall, united we.. oops, said too much. As for the money I just used that as a quick example of one awesome mechanic where you don't have to do a mundane task to acquire money. As for the floating doors, come on YO those are some Tim Burton floating doors all over the place! lmao! I don't want other developers looking at that and saying, you know what, good idea. lol Noooo I understand if its a placeholder for something better but if that's the final design, noooooo. lol

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not sure Alice agrees that they're not in a relationship & just practicing any more..... they tell each other that they love each other and in that pic in the gym, it looks like Alice is looking at Nate like a girl who's in love.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not sure Alice agrees that they're not in a relationship & just practicing any more..... they tell each other that they love each other and in that pic in the gym, it looks like Alice is looking at Nate like a girl who's in love.
I also believe that she never did get the memo that it's a casual thing. She knows that Nate has something with Emily, but she doesn't know what he's doing with the other girls.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I also believe that she never did get the memo that it's a casual thing. She knows that Nate has something with Emily, but she doesn't know what he's doing with the other girls.
Nate will fuck all the town and he 'll wait respect and faith from them. x'D Hope Walkius doesn't ruin the game like that.

Like @Centurion says Alice is looking at Nate like a girl who is in love with jealousy. If it's normal and fair that Nate can fuck with other girls, Alice can sleep with whom ever she likes also. Go Alice gooo ........ Have your revenge starting with Martin. :test3::FuckYea::evilsmile:x'D

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well since Bobbo is slacking...here is the newest post

43 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

While Ako and you tickle Alice, Mimi help you to piss of her sister.
Slackers I tell ya...j/k lol:eek:penedeyewink:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well since Bobbo is slacking...here is the newest post

43 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

While Ako and you tickle Alice, Mimi help you to piss of her sister.
Slackers I tell ya...j/k lol:eek:penedeyewink:
Mimi, we all need more Mimi in our lives

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes