Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That sucks. I was looking forward to the twin progression. Guess I'll wait for it to be corrected in the next update.

Any idea of the possibility that Martin never shows up? Coz that happened to me.
Download the version at OP page. Download links updated.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Download the version at OP page. Download links updated.
is incest still on in 10.1? and can i play the v10.0 save in it?

btw, please forget i asked about the martin thing. i actually has to wait from 1800 to 1900 for him to show up. i always do something at that time. didnt know... now i know.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
is incest still on in 10.1? and can i play the v10.0 save in it?
The link on the OP is for the actual game. The incest was patched in by someone else in a different section and is just the actual game with the text edited (it's a full download again because that's the way the game engine works). The save game from your patched 10.0 will still work in unpatched 10.1 as it's basically the same game. I recommend not deleting your patched version... play your game in 10.1 to get past the twins error, save the game and return to playing in the old, patched version if you want to continue with the incest thing. Everything else is the same, 10.1 was done purely to work around the error that surfaced with the twins....

Reactions: Valoryn

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
The link on the OP is for the actual game. The incest was patched in by someone else in a different section and is just the actual game with the text edited (it's a full download again because that's the way the game engine works). The save game from your patched 10.0 will still work in unpatched 10.1 as it's basically the same game. I recommend not deleting your patched version... play your game in 10.1 to get past the twins error, save the game and return to playing in the old, patched version if you want to continue with the incest thing. Everything else is the same, 10.1 was done purely to work around the error that surfaced with the twins....
Big help. Thank you.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I'd like to know how to transfer the save from an older version to the newest, because there is no save file like in the other games I've played ?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hi everyone I'd like to know how to transfer the save from an older version to the newest, because there is no save file like in the other games I've played ?
There's no need to transfer the save game. It's stored in the %appdata% folder and will be there whenever you start a new update (until the new update comes out this month).

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Q: You can only fuck Maria and Mimi in their sleep and nowhere else?

Kinda feel unfair that Martin can screw them while awake (and they're loving it... friggin' unnerving) and I can't. Oh I regret taking a gander of Martin screwing the two hottest women in the game.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes