Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Q: You can only fuck Maria and Mimi in their sleep and nowhere else?

Kinda feel unfair that Martin can screw them while awake (and they're loving it... friggin' unnerving) and I can't. Oh I regret taking a gander of Martin screwing the two hottest women in the game.
Sadly, no you can't. I'm hoping that's one of the changes to the old events that @Walkius has introduced - the teasing from Mimi in particular is ridiculous!!!
Would love to try, any chance of a Mac build?
I think someone with better Mac knowledge than me gave a way to run it somewhere in this thread. You'll have to do a search though because I can't recall what it was....

Reactions: Valoryn and Subyan

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Would love to try, any chance of a Mac build?
Well, the earlier of SLF where able to run on wine (for MAC and Linux). I tried SLF 10.1 on Linux...
Although wine is able to handle Unity, it won't work...:(
I play it on a virtual machine. That works for me...
This game is too good, not to be played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Well, the earlier of SLF where able to run on wine (for MAC and Linux). I tried SLF 10.1 on Linux...
Although wine is able to handle Unity, it won't work...:(
I play it on a virtual machine. That works for me...
This game is too good, not to be played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great suggestion! Thanks!

Reactions: Angus Bez

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You're not dreaming and Nate either. It's the beginning of a new event.
Seems like Aiko is getting comfortable with the rest of the family... wait...

OMG! Martin was a red herring! We thought he was Eric, but he's just a distraction! Aiko is the real threat! She'll swoop in and take all our women! She's the real Eric! We must kill it with fire!

Or, you know, not... since she's hot... damn our lesbian fantasies.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

OMG! Martin was a red herring! We thought he was Eric, but he's just a distraction! Aiko is the real threat! She'll swoop in and take all our women! She's the real Eric! We must kill it with fire!

Nothing a good dicking can't solve.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Ahahaha Next preview pic Ako giving bum massage to Aunt :p
Niceee MC against Ako. Kinda two netori fight in house for girls like in games Big brother and Family life 2. :test3::FuckYea:x'D

Martin was never like Eric tho. Eric was a real bad ass. It'll be "Yuri NTR", if Ako starts stealing girls from MC. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3::eek:penedeyewink:

I wonder what Mimi's selfie for. It can't be a revenge selfie like Martin's gf did, can it????

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

Preview #13 - No, is that a dream?!
$10+ patrons
Sep 8 at 2:47pm
You're not dreaming and Nate either. It's the beginning of a new event.
Nooooooooooooooo!

We've been faithfully waiting since April then we see previews suggesting that after culturing their relationship, Nate is going to break Alice's heart. And get blue balled by Mimi. I hope he isn't actually ruining the game.

Reactions: Angus Bez

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
is this game still going on?
Yep, the wait is just long since he's redoing the game in Unity. But while other devs who restart their game release the new version bit by bit (like they did the first time), Walkius seems to plan on releasing the game up until how it was (with a few things redone) and some extra's. Sure, it takes time, but there's less chance we'll lose interest since we get faster to the stuff we saw before and any new stuff will be, well, new.

Martin was never like Eric tho. Eric was a real bad ass.
Uhm... Eric was banging the mom and trying to get into what's-her-wallet's pants (don't count Kira since that was blackmail and she's easy). Martin was banging the aun... I mean mom's friend AND Mimi. That's 1-2 for Martin, face it, the age of badass macho's is over, it's the sensitive douchebags that get the girls now.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

I'm completely ok with aiko having her fun:):):eazyHype:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
(don't count Kira since that was blackmail and she's easy).
What about Mimi? She was aware that Martin has a girlfriend but she jumped on Martin in every possible position. He didn't trick Mimi for sex. x'D At least Kira blackmailed for sex. :test3::FuckYea: Confused who is more easy meat. :p

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I just realized this: most MILFs are every guy's ideal woman, most older sisters/cousins are easy lay for everyone else except the MC, and most younger sisters/cousins are innocence that needs plucking. What is with this pattern?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I just realized this: most MILFs are every guy's ideal woman, most older sisters/cousins are easy lay for everyone else except the MC, and most younger sisters/cousins are innocence that needs plucking. What is with this pattern?
Yes, It's mostly same in games like this one. I can only answer to milf part.

In reality. If you have just sex instincts, you prefer young and slim girls more. IF you have breed instincts you prefer curvy body girls more. Males think curvy shape women body can give birth easily. Bigger boobs can produce more milk etc. Kinda animal instinct. x'D

When comes to mate, males try to find girls like their mother also. Look at to your best soul mate girl in your life. You may see things from your mother temper. :test3::FuckYea:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yes, It's mostly same in games like this one. I can only answer to milf part.

In reality. If you have just sex instincts, you prefer young and slim girls more. IF you have breed instincts you prefer curvy body girls more. Males think curvy shape women body can give birth easily. Bigger boobs can produce more milk etc. Kinda animal instinct. x'D

When comes to mate, males try to find girls like their mother also. Look at to your best soul mate girl in your life. You may see things from your mother temper. :test3::FuckYea:
So that means to say most perverts have breed instincts? Most posts I've read seem to prefer MILFs over the younger ones.

As for soul mate searching, I think I read somewhere that guys use their mother as a standard in finding their soul mate as girls use their dad as the standard.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So that means to say most perverts have breed instincts? Most posts I've read seem to prefer MILFs over the younger ones.

As for soul mate searching, I think I read somewhere that guys use their mother as a standard in finding their soul mate as girls use their dad as the standard.
All i am saying is it can be a reason of milf addiction.

Well i learned it from my ex girlfriend who is psychiatrist. It is also reason daughters love fathers more or sons love mothers more in family.

Reactions: Valoryn

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I never liked Ako from the moment that I met her, she seemed too manipulative, get you and Emily out of the way by getting you together, apparently Emily developed a crush on you at first sight? No more like she was shy but Ako wasn't about to tell Nate that.
Then she tries to become friends with you because you're Alice's cousin so you could help her and keeps you obedient by keeping you thinking with your dick whenever you start refusing her requests. I just can't like her, I avoid her in game as much as I can.

Reactions: Centurion
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes