Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Yes, It's mostly same in games like this one. I can only answer to milf part.

In reality. If you have just sex instincts, you prefer young and slim girls more. IF you have breed instincts you prefer curvy body girls more. Males think curvy shape women body can give birth easily. Bigger boobs can produce more milk etc. Kinda animal instinct. x'D

When comes to mate, males try to find girls like their mother also. Look at to your best soul mate girl in your life. You may see things from your mother temper. :test3::FuckYea:
Well, I broke that mold.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I never liked Ako from the moment that I met her, she seemed too manipulative, get you and Emily out of the way by getting you together, apparently Emily developed a crush on you at first sight? No more like she was shy but Ako wasn't about to tell Nate that.
Then she tries to become friends with you because you're Alice's cousin so you could help her and keeps you obedient by keeping you thinking with your dick whenever you start refusing her requests. I just can't like her, I avoid her in game as much as I can.
What is this blasphemy?!:eek:penedeyewink: I love aiko...she might be a bit pushy but I wouldn't say she is manipulative, she tells the mc exactly what she wants to do and its up to the mc/you to decide to roll with it or not. Atleast you have a choice though:cool:
I hope there is more content between aiko and the mc...maybe even a threesome between her, alice and the mc or emily, aiko and the mc. I like all of the girls in this game...especially love the twins...they're adorable.:heartcoveredeyes:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So it just occured to me that I have no idea if Walkius has a discord server??? I can't seem to find a reference to one. I've been a patron for nearly a year and I somehow never thought to check....

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So it just occured to me that I have no idea if Walkius has a discord server??? I can't seem to find a reference to one. I've been a patron for nearly a year and I somehow never thought to check....
It's never too late :eek:penedeyewink:

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
guys pls i really need this, who is the person on maria quest "find someone to advice you to go further"

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
bed bug issue? x'D
yes , I swear I can see them but when I try swat them, I always miss and smack Mimi's ass, weird, happens every time, over and over again.

And loosening her bra so she doesn't suffocate during the night.... :evilsmile:
well duh , this is responsible adulting 101 , along with removing panties so she can sleep more comfortably.

:D

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just curious. Any update on the Unity remake and when it will be out?
walkius has free post on patreon page saying rewriting of old game was done in Unity and had started new stuff, this was posted August 20th, haven't seen any free posts since.

Last post was September 8th for Patreons, sure it was last preview picture you see with Mimi and Ako in this thread.

Nothing has been confirmed as off yet, but I would think maybe end of this month, or first half of next month, but am guessing.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes