how can i mod original game to incest ?

i clicked incest mod but this is complete game

im looking just incest mod

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
how can i mod original game to incest ?

i clicked incest mod but this is complete game

im looking just incest mod
You can't. Because the way the game engine works you have to download the complete game all over again. This will change once the Unity version is released but until then...

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Damn, I've been saying for months, optimistically, it would be the middle of this month - although I was kind of worried it'd be December with the rate of progress... there was a sudden spurt that made it look like I got it right with this month. This doesn't look good now. Definitely not this month and I hope you're right with next month but I'm feeling it'll be the month after.... Although still optimistic that it's going to be before December.... (let's hope I can at least predict that correctly!)
At risk of being pessimistic, I remember when we were predicting June. But I still prefer that he take the time he needs to do a good job.

Reactions: Angus Bez

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just took a quick look at @Walkius public P page. He has release of v 1.0.0 projected for October but didn't say public or patron.

Edit: I seem to remember he started changing in June and the rewrite in Unity was done on Aug 20 according to that same page. I think that's a good turn around for something this large. So I am biting at the bit now, only a month, but I'm a bit of an optimist. lol

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks because I obviously didn't remember but I still that it isn't a bad turn around for changing engines especially with how far he got before deciding to change.
Oh yes, he's made great progress because he'd already made a huge game in the first place to have to re-write it all. That's why I was so cynical at his first (and subsequent) estimate of when he expected to release 1.0. I've thought there was absolutely no way he could finish before mid-September without any previous experience of Unity (not sure if he's taken up the offers of help from other coders....)

Reactions: Centurion

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I wish time travel was possible. Lol. I want the game NOW, but I want a great game at the same time. In the end, I'm fine with waiting (what other option is there? Lol).... but still want it now! Conflicted!
When I got into this... hobby..., it was right after Big Brother was abandoned and DMD was slowing down and those are the 2 games that got me interested in this stuff

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
1.jpg

Preview 1.0 - The classroom system
Sep 26 at 2:26am
What does the lesson system work. For this first term, five different subjects : english, mathematics, gym, computing and biology. For each subject, five lessons.
Each day, you have a lesson the morning, for example : Monday, you have English lesson and Thursday, you have biology.

During a lesson, you'll have a small test to pass, like different bones during biology class, some computing question during other... If you succeed the test, you reach the new level of the subject and unlock a small event. If you fail, you could try again next week (or reload your save)

An good advancement in some subject is required for other event (like helping to homework...)

I'll introduce each class in future days/weeks.

And finishing all the lesson for a class brings... kinky stuff! ;)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Preview 1.0 - The classroom system
Sep 26 at 2:26am
What does the lesson system work. For this first term, five different subjects : english, mathematics, gym, computing and biology. For each subject, five lessons.
Each day, you have a lesson the morning, for example : Monday, you have English lesson and Thursday, you have biology.

During a lesson, you'll have a small test to pass, like different bones during biology class, some computing question during other... If you succeed the test, you reach the new level of the subject and unlock a small event. If you fail, you could try again next week (or reload your save)

An good advancement in some subject is required for other event (like helping to homework...)

I'll introduce each class in future days/weeks.

And finishing all the lesson for a class brings... kinky stuff! ;)

I am SO HAPPY to see this, ever since announcement of new classroom system I been excited, hated doing same thing every darn morning. now we have variety and variety with a purpose, awesome.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 17/09

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)

- Adding new events (40%)
- Adding the new calendar system (40%)
- Adding the new lesson system (15%)
- Adding new activities at school (0%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)
Update 30/09

- Adding new events (100%)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Lesson_Gym_1.jpg

Preview 1.0 - Gym lesson
Oct 1 at 5:20am
During gym lesson, you'll perform different sport with your class. Each lesson will bring different events.
You can meet the nurse by being hurt, you can spy Seth and Vicky doing... You can spy girls in lockers or even start sex in the storage room.

After a lesson, you'll unlock one or several activities during the afternoon. ;)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018

Preview 1.0 - Gym lesson
Oct 1 at 5:20am
During gym lesson, you'll perform different sport with your class. Each lesson will bring different events.
You can meet the nurse by being hurt, you can spy Seth and Vicky doing... You can spy girls in lockers or even start sex in the storage room.

After a lesson, you'll unlock one or several activities during the afternoon. ;)

Is it my impression or Vicky has lost several centimeters in height??? :confused:

Reactions: apariciodof

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Update 30/09

- Adding new events (100%)

I know it take time and all to change over to unity, but must admit, little disappointed looking at this. would have thought it be out soon, but looks like there still a lot to do.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes