Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

status.jpg

Summer is over and still no v1.0, I'm sorry for that. It's a lot of work and with my real job and my family, it's hard to be fast.
I want to release a version with a lot of new contents, not just a few.

So actually, I'm doing last renders for the lessons events that I will introduce soon. And I'm coding the new big event with Ako.

Actually :

Renders : Lessons events

Coding : Ako event

To do :

Renders :

- Bar event

- Nerds event (if I have time)

Coding :

- Lessons event

- School activities

- Bar event

- Nerds event

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Uhm... Eric was banging the mom and trying to get into what's-her-wallet's pants (don't count Kira since that was blackmail and she's easy). Martin was banging the aun... I mean mom's friend AND Mimi. That's 1-2 for Martin, face it, the age of badass macho's is over, it's the sensitive douchebags that get the girls now.
Any way to avoid that stuff with Martin? Or is he banging them no matter what you do?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Any way to avoid that stuff with Martin? Or is he banging them no matter what you do?
Once you've had a conversation with him at the pool you will have triggered the event “Eliminate The Competition” and that's your cue to get rid of him before anything else happens. If you want to see those other scenes leave him and keep watching the spycam whenever he visits - if not just figure out how to eliminate him (or read the unofficial Player's Guide...) and leave that spycam alone until you've got rid of him.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 17/09

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)

- Adding new events (40%)
- Adding the new calendar system (40%)
- Adding the new lesson system (15%)
- Adding new activities at school (0%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)

for comparison

Update 17/08

Note : For now, you can think that it doesn't progress very far, it's because I mainly do the images.

- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (90%)
- Changing some existing events (70%)
- Adding the new calendar system (0%)
- Adding new activities in city (0%)
- Adding new events (0%)

So I'm betting we're still a month out.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Update 17/09

- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)

- Adding new events (40%)
- Adding the new calendar system (40%)

for comparison

So I'm betting we're still a month out.
Damn, I've been saying for months, optimistically, it would be the middle of this month - although I was kind of worried it'd be December with the rate of progress... there was a sudden spurt that made it look like I got it right with this month. This doesn't look good now. Definitely not this month and I hope you're right with next month but I'm feeling it'll be the month after.... Although still optimistic that it's going to be before December.... (let's hope I can at least predict that correctly!)

Reactions: Centurion

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Then again renders are ordinarily the most time consuming thing and those are all done, so what do I know.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Then again renders are ordinarily the most time consuming thing and those are all done, so what do I know.
Yes, you're right but: Once set up the renders, which can take several hours per image, can run in the background while you get on with coding or game design. It's not like saying an image will take, for example, six hours to render so that's six hours of design time gone - some of that could also be work on other areas of the game.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think that the 2 hardest things are done, Unity rewrite and renders, and some progress on the systems has been made, calendar and lessons. Once done then it's high speed into bug fixes. Not into trying to make predictions but progress is always a good thing.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, you're right but: Once set up the renders, which can take several hours per image, can run in the background while you get on with coding or game design. It's not like saying an image will take, for example, six hours to render so that's six hours of design time gone - some of that could also be work on other areas of the game.
depends on computer they using, I tend to find when rendering images in daz studio, am unable to use PC and do something else.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes