darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
Have to say renders look 100x better in unity vs. what he was using
That has nothing to do with engine...seriously, pretty much anything over html is way above need of these slideshow "games". The only gain from using Unity is the shit is several times larger, that´s all. Either u render some grainy fail, or u don´t. Not to mention those grainy crappy renders are usually larger than not-grainy ones.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Weird choice of putting the skip text on ESC and still jagged edges on icons (maybe because i'm playing at lower res), otherwise the same game with better polishing, I call it a win.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
That has nothing to do with engine...seriously, pretty much anything over html is way above need of these slideshow "games". The only gain from using Unity is the shit is several times larger, that´s all. Either u render some grainy fail, or u don´t. Not to mention those grainy crappy renders are usually larger than not-grainy ones.
Thay were pretty awful before so I guess he re-rendered a lot of the first part

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
BTW, for those playing the demo, how's the pacing? Is it better this time around? Or is it still gonna be a whole lot of grinding to get anywhere?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
BTW, for those playing the demo, how's the pacing? Is it better this time around? Or is it still gonna be a whole lot of grinding to get anywhere?
My concern as well, cheating stats in unity is a bit more work.

Can we just take a moment to applaud this motherfucker for maximum effort?
Yes, I'm always SUPER FUCKING ANNOYED when people pull a George Lucas and restart their games from scratch so you're waiting a year and a half to get all the old content back. And sometimes they do that shit more than once, nothing is ever good enough for them. This is the right way to do it, release the new version with all the old content. Plus more according to the changelog.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
NAAA you might wanna change the tags also, no incest, he is starting over, it doesnt matter about the unity or gamestudio he is just soaking us(not me, i use to patreon him, but not anymore.)for some extra dollars, and he doesn't include incest anymore.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The incest patch on the old builds was not done by the dev but I'm confident someone will make one.

NAAA you might wanna change the tags also, no incest, he is starting over, it doesnt matter about the unity or gamestudio he is just soaking us(not me, i use to patreon him, but not anymore.)for some extra dollars, and he doesn't include incest anymore.
You are entitled to your own opinion but since the dev has (for at least a year now) charged per update and the new update with new engine has new content, then I'm not really sure what you're so upset about.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes