Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
keep coming on here, hoping beyond hope that grand day of a new release of this game has arrived, or at least a date of release is announced.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Man, it's gonna be weird not having @Angus Bez around when this finally releases. Also interesting that Walkius looks to be moving into having a bit more optional NTR stuff... could be interesting if he handles it right.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Man, it's gonna be weird not having @Angus Bez around when this finally releases. Also interesting that Walkius looks to be moving into having a bit more optional NTR stuff... could be interesting if he handles it right.
Nah, addicts can't say 'no' to their favorite drug :evilsmile:. Will be lurking around if don't join the festivities openly...

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 29/10

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)
- Adding new events (100%)
- Adding new activities at school (100%)
- Changing how works the bar (100%)
- Adding the new calendar system (100%)
- Adding the new lesson system (100%)
- Add the beginning of Nerds Route (100%)
- Some small adjustments (100%)
- Testing the game (100%)

:eazyHype:

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I am 436% hyped, but would be 437% if I was right about the Halloween release. Everyone would be fine waiting 1 more day! Lol. (Which also seems to be @Loneshysoul 1 year anniversary on f95!)

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I will not put this game into Save Editor Online as I do nearly every other game to cheat, I will play the right way.
I will not put this game into Save Editor Online as I do nearly every other game to cheat, I will play the right way.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Unlikely it will be one day only, considering the high paywall.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I am 436% hyped, but would be 437% if I was right about the Halloween release. Everyone would be fine waiting 1 more day! Lol. (Which also seems to be @Loneshysoul 1 year anniversary on f95!)
didn't even realise it had almost been 1 year

"I came to the forum, I saw a bunch of games and I praised the lord for boobs again and again."

Reactions: partanen

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
IIRC in the past its typically only been leaked once it gets to the $5 level (I know we have some $10 patrons but he only does $30 and $5 releases)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
am pretty thinking @Angus Bez right now. :evilsmile: Without him NTR in this game has no meaning for me x'D
We are doomed :noexpression:. Thanks to your posts, and without a superhero to counteract your "villain" attitude, within a month this thread will be renamed School, Love & Martins...

Regarding the release day, there's no hurry. The fact that the first to take on the role of beta-testers are those who pay more is right (and above all comforting :relievedface:).

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah I expect to wait a few days. As always, we don't pay anyways. So I'd be happy whenever it gets here. I mean, already waited 8726 years for it! Lol

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes