Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
If it's been a few months since you've last played the game and you're the sort of person with a poor memory ( :HeyGuys: ) and you think you're going to be curious as to how different the two versions are going to be then go for it. But, if you don't have any interest in seeing how different the Unity version will be then don't bother - with the changes it may well be like playing a new game (especially if you're one of those people with a bad memory :HeyGuys:)
All we need to remember is that if Nate breaks Alice's heart, he needs to get butt raped. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Angus Bez

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Unlocked
Preview 1.0 - Math lesson #2
WHAT! Get your hands away from her! Or not... You choose!
1 Like
yeah am not going like this teacher, I wonder if we save Vicky from this teacher in some way and that is how we start to form a relationship with her, I be very OK with that, think I defiantly enjoy cock blocking this old guy :D

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
Update 25/10
- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)
- Adding new events (100%)
- Adding new activities at school (100%)
- Changing how works the bar (100%)
- Adding the new calendar system (100%)
- Adding the new lesson system (100%)
- Add the beginning of Nerds Route (100%)
- Some small adjustments (100%)

- Testing the game (40%)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
QUOTE by @MEnieth
Update 25/10
- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)
- Adding new events (100%)
- Adding new activities at school (100%)
- Changing how works the bar (100%)
- Adding the new calendar system (100%)
- Adding the new lesson system (100%)
- Add the beginning of Nerds Route (100%)
- Some small adjustments (100%)

- Testing the game (40%)
-End Quote

Getting excited...

View attachment 167501

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Until we get a official word from the developer about adding DRM, refrain from the discussion as it is pointless without knowing if it will be implemented or not.

Reactions: Subyan

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A reason could also be that he wants to add more gaming interaction or RPG elements to the game. Renpy is not perfect for that i understood from a few devs in other games. We will find out when he releases the update I suspect. :)

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
In order to get to the dance studio you have to click on the floating door, which appears to be either hanging on the freaking wall or the room is actually that freaking small and you just have to drink a shrinking potion like in Alice in Wonderland to get into it. Completely, and I mean completely poor design choice, getting around in the school looks and feels so freakishly bad it ruins the game.
Well, he just updated the games' pictures on Patreon. Assuming all 4 of those featured pics are Unity, the floating door system is still there! Lol (I dont mind it really, actually like it)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Probably Big Brother is the mentioned game.
Hmmm I don't see this game as copy of BB.
BB game sandbox setup was like a home prison. It was a boring game after Eric disposal.

Hope Walkius can handle this large sandbox setup.
Many places to visit in SLF game, therefore too many characters to deal with. (other girls' houses, school, home, park, gym, bowling, spa, bar etc)

With better storytelling this game could be a killer game.

IF we still think this game as copy of BB, lets hope Walkius plants another milfy aunt in game like in BB. (or an uncle figure this time for to make @Angus Bez puke. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Pervy Math teacher might be amusing, but unless the MC gets to watch it seems a digression from the main purpose of having lot's of girls salivating for the D.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes