realever

Sep 17, 2018
i hope he give us a option to chose the relationship with them otherwise i´m not sure if it posible to make a restore patch for that after he changed that to friend instead of cousins

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 18/10

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)
- Adding new events (100%)
- Adding new activities at school (100%)

- Adding the new lesson system (90%)
- Adding the new calendar system (40%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)
- Add the beginning of Nerds Route (0%)

Update 20/10

- Changing how works the bar (100%)
- Adding the new calendar system (100%)

We're gettin' there boys!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Just lurking in the shadows. Im hoping the update is good. Dev cut all ties with the helpers from f95 then banned me from supporting him on patreon ( i was pledging 80 dollars a month). From what i have heard around the rumor mill he is dead set on adding drm if the update leaks instantly. Its looking good but i do have to wonder if it was really worth changing the engine just to fix some bugs his helpers could have fixed for him on the old engine. Only time will tell but dont be suprised if after the update he gets all butt hurt again and vanishes. He does it everytime his game gets pirated. Guy would have alot more pledges if he spent more time making the game and less time complaining
That's unbelievably disappointing to hear.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Its looking good but i do have to wonder if it was really worth changing the engine just to fix some bugs his helpers could have fixed for him on the old engine.

From May:
Honestly if he uses the right plugins its a fantastic move. I have offered my services to the dev in an attempt to speed up the conversion to unity. From what he has stated his plan is to move everything to unity. So this wont be a continuation like so many other games that have done engine moves. This of course does mean 2 months ish for the next version. Thats if he accepts the help from myself and my small band of perverts that mod pc games with me. I will say this the good thing is his decent rig can render images while he works on the unity engine. So there should be a good chunk of content added
Sadly that update required updatingt he way the engine works. And sadly the damn thing created a tonne of bugs. At this point from my point of view anyway only solve would be to re do code. So i am glad he is moving engine. He spent so long tryingt o fix the engine for this version. Guy needs to allow people help with tasks such as that tbh. I bug fix and report bugs but have offered my full services to him

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
From May:
Sadly from what i was told the original plan was scrapped. What should have been an easy move to unity has changed massively. He set the bar to high. He should have left the engine and re done the code would have been quicker. As you stated that was may its now october. Myself and the other helpers could have helped him re do the entire code in less time than the engine move. No one quiet understands why he scrapped the original idea. The engine move began in january he had alot of it done was ment to take a further 2 months from his last update to finish it

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Update 20/10

We're gettin' there boys!
that sure jumped up really fast, 4 days ago looked like it be ages, now it appear it will be before end of this month.

Just lurking in the shadows. Im hoping the update is good. Dev cut all ties with the helpers from f95 then banned me from supporting him on patreon ( i was pledging 80 dollars a month). From what i have heard around the rumor mill he is dead set on adding drm if the update leaks instantly. Its looking good but i do have to wonder if it was really worth changing the engine just to fix some bugs his helpers could have fixed for him on the old engine. Only time will tell but dont be suprised if after the update he gets all butt hurt again and vanishes. He does it everytime his game gets pirated. Guy would have alot more pledges if he spent more time making the game and less time complaining
sorry but am with any developer that complains about there games appearing on this forum same day of release, its not like they don't know or expect it to be posted here, but just asking to wait a few days so there patreons who support actually do get it exclusively for a few days.

after all, we wait whatever time it is between updates, I just don't see any reason to complain about this, we eventually get the game for free as it be posted here, just we wait a bit longer than patreons is all.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Lesson_Math_3.jpg
Preview 1.0 - Math lesson
Are you ready for arithmetic and geometry? So join the class and this old... creepy... and really not very sexy teacher who seems more interested by Vicky's butt than the board...

This school has taken a... weird turn. Pretty sure every teacher here is breaking a few laws. But I like it!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 20/10

Update 20/10

- Adding the new lesson system (100%)
- Add the beginning of Nerds Route (100%)

- Some small adjustments (0%)
- Testing the game (0%)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Update 20/10

- Testing the game (0%)
Wow, you're fast, I was just gonna post it lol... :p

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Update 20/10

- Testing the game (0%)
The Hype is real :FeelsGoodMan: :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Update 20/10

- Testing the game (0%)
Halloweeeeeeeen releeeeaseeeeeee lol

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes