Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
If my memory serves me well, he was jmolle (or somenthing like that) but he changed his username and I don't remember it.
Yeah, that's him! I remember he changed his username and it was that new one I was trying to remember without much success (and I couldn't even remember his original handle, either!). Not sure but there might have been a number or two after the jmolle but that's the chap! (and yes, I am impressed with your memory....)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
His name now is Major Wanker. Note: I dont have any special mod powers to see that, I just searched this thread for "bug fix"
You beat me! I searched for "mac" because I remembered a wonderful post left by him. There it is! XD
If you have a mac heres the solution. Take a good hard look in the mirror, realise macs are not for gaming. Slap yourself real hard in the face. Then take said mac to an old peoples home teach an elderly person to use it (as macs are designed for the elderly/mentally challenged) Then after doing your penance for buying one in the first fucking place, go to a pc superstore. Explain to the staff member that your a brain dead moron who tried to play games on a mac. Listen as the whole store mocks and insults you. Then beg for there forgiveness and then buy a fucking real computer. Simple as that.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Update 18/10

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)
- Adding new events (100%)
- Adding new activities at school (100%)

- Adding the new lesson system (80%)
- Adding the new calendar system (40%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)
- Add the beginning of Nerds Route (0%)
View attachment 164196
Why has he added something to the list that has already taken so long to complete? If that new addition makes him miss the end of October release I will be well pissed!
agreed, but I presume Walkius just setting Nerds route up for update after this one, not sure though.

However in 2 days lesson system went from 60% to 80% , 20% increase in 2 days is pretty good, highly doubt he can maintain that till he finished, especially if the last few items are large.

I still wish he just release after finishing lesson and calendar system though, he taken more of a risk by not I feel.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You beat me! I searched for "mac" because I remembered a wonderful post left by him. There it is! XD
Major Wanker said:
If you have a mac heres the solution. Take a good hard look in the mirror, realise macs are not for gaming. Slap yourself real hard in the face. Then take said mac to an old peoples home teach an elderly person to use it (as macs are designed for the elderly/mentally challenged) Then after doing your penance for buying one in the first fucking place, go to a pc superstore. Explain to the staff member that your a brain dead moron who tried to play games on a mac. Listen as the whole store mocks and insults you. Then beg for there forgiveness and then buy a fucking real computer. Simple as that.
lmao at this post, its classic and I completely agree

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Lesson_Computing_2.jpg

Preview 1.0 - Computing lesson
Miss Evans will teach you how to use a computer from desktop to components. Of course, with Bill, you could be more interested by hacking the school network or even the teacher's phone.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 18/10

- Adding the new lesson system (80%)
He didnt change the date but this was stealth updated

Update 18/10

- Adding the new lesson system (90%)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes