bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Lesson_Biology_8.jpg

Preview 1.0 - Biology lesson
Oct 14 at 2:03pm
The gorgeous Miss Hope will teach you biology with her friend Mr White. You'll have to answer few questions about biology, anatomy and even reproduction. If your answers are right, you'll she'll show you how she likes real demonstration... ;)

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Not complaining since Idrc about these things once I'm in game, but right now there's nothing else to do. Now, I could be just tired, but those sleeves seem to have some messed up physics

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Just a refresher, here is a teacher preview pic from May.

I suddenly feel compelled to do very well in Math so he doesn't have to tutor me. I just recently stopped having flashbacks from my schooltime, I do not need to repeat that again.

That's a joke btw. I wasn't abused my my teacher. In fact, I was the only one in class who wasn't. Didn't do wonders for my self esteem.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
lol am totally thinking of Operation game and phoebe in Friends saying "we can prep him"

Nov 25, 2017
I tried searching a bit but couldn't find an answes, although I'm sure I am not the first to ask this...

Is it possible to move the spy cam after setting it up in a room? I don't see an option to take it when alone in that room again. Is it possible to change it through editing the save file or anything like that?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I tried searching a bit but couldn't find an answes, although I'm sure I am not the first to ask this...

Is it possible to move the spy cam after setting it up in a room? I don't see an option to take it when alone in that room again. Is it possible to change it through editing the save file or anything like that?
There's no way in game to remove the spycams so, yes, if you really want to do that you're going to have to edit the save game.... But why would you want to do that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes