Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... Guys? This Game work only with x64? This Game not work in old version Windows? Like, for me, Win XP? :(

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm... Guys? This Game work only with x64? This Game not work in old version Windows? Exsamle for me Win XP? :(
There used to be two versions offered - 32-bit and 64-bit. I think it may well be the same now. You'll have to Google for other forums and see if they offer the 32-bit version or hope a Patreon will contact you privately and offer a download (or you could even become a Patreon yourself....)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I am wondering whether it's going to be a good idea or not to include the answers in the guide.... :winkytongue:
This is probably too early to consider but I was thinking of only briefly covering the lessons within the guide (probably putting the advice to save a game before attempting a question during the lessons) and then include cheat sheets in the back (because, as all schoolboys know, the answers are always in the back of the text books ;)) For some it's going to have to be a diagram such as this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But might be simpler for other lessons, like English, where questions could be:

Which sentence is correct:
a) They pushed there bikes up the hill
b) They pushed their bikes up the hill
c) They pushed they're bikes up the hill
And I could just list all the correct answers. What do y'all think? Any other preferences? Although this may all change by the end of the month....

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 09/10

- Improving quality of old renders (100%)
- Rewriting the entirely game in Unity (100%)
- Changing some existing events (100%)
- Adding new events (100%)
- Adding new activities at school (100%)

- Adding the new calendar system (40%)
- Adding the new lesson system (25%)
- Changing how works the bar (0%)
Update 16/10

- Adding the new lesson system (60%)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
At this rate of progress my prediction is release will be in 2-3 weeks.

*edit* maybe add another week for bug testing.
please don't get my hopes up for a release, please don't get my hopes up for a release, dammit now am totally excited for a new release in 3 weeks :D

Reactions: Bird1019

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This game has quite a few interesting things but at the same time it has as many faults, so I'm conflicted.

The main problem that I have with this game is that everything feels "hardcoded", what do I mean with this comment?, that the only way to advance is by following the quests and even more in a certain order.

For example I kind of wanted to have Ako and Alice together but to do that I have to take Alice's virginity first even if I'm not interested in her at all. Even more they don't end up together :(, it's more like Alice becomes more tolerant, which I find weird "persuading her" because Nate had sex with her and even took her virginity but now he is convincing her to have sex with girls.

That's the bad thing, that any advances for the relationship, lust or even sex scenes evolution requires following the events that are hardcoded to do that.

But the game itself I like it, even if it's quite grindy, sometimes I would love a "skip day" and things like that.

Then there are a few unfinished things like for example Martin and his "massage skill", one of the things that I was curious about was what would happen if I let him have his way, basically inaction (which I truly appreciate over a "choose if you will kick him or to let him have his way), it was kind of uninteresting that nothing changed, you just get a few scenes and that's it.

Lastly I kind of hope that all the male characters aren't just a decoration, I suppose some will have a girlfriend or something. It would be kind of interesting to steal the partner of someone within the game (yep, the so called netori).

But well that's mostly my opinnion about what I have seen, oh yeah I forgot to say that I think that the stats give more information, be it about effects and possibilities or something else.

Sad thing that this game didn't get a true update in 6+ months, well at least it isn't dead.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Update 16/10

- Adding the new lesson system (60%)
Update 18/10

- Adding the new lesson system (80%)
- Add the beginning of Nerds Route (0%)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Uff... the hope is that "Changing how works the bar" is some weird minigame that doesn't take long to be added, otherwise I really doubt that something will come out by the end of the month. Moreover, as Retro has already said, he must also test it (let's hope it goes well).

By the way, does anyone know if there are others who help him or is he doing it all by himself?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Uff... the hope is that "Changing how works the bar" is some weird minigame that doesn't take long to be added, otherwise I really doubt that something will come out by the end of the month. Moreover, as Retro has already said, he must also test it (let's hope it goes well).
Not sure what he could be changing about working in the bar... it seemed ok as it was. You turn up to work if you want, have some fun with Lily if she's there (maybe he's making that compulsory! Quite right, too :)), try to steal if you're of that wont. Can't think why he'd want/need to change anything at all.
By the way, does anyone know if there are others who help him or is he doing it all by himself?
There was someone who gave regular bug reports offered his services (and, I think, some of his friends too?) - I can't remember his user name off hand (hey, y'all know what my memory is like) maybe @Kara Zor-El can remember? He did know his stuff with programming and was experienced with Unity and its plug-ins. Whether @Walkius took up the offer I'm not sure...

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Its hard to say. Walkius used to post in the thread regularly until about a year ago and got pissy because people were sharing the game here (???) and quit coming here (though strangely his account only shows 2 posts now???)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Its hard to say. Walkius used to post in the thread regularly until about a year ago and got pissy because people were sharing the game here (???) and quit coming here (though strangely his account only shows 2 posts now???)
He does come here regularly(ish) to read what's being posted (mostly, I think, to get bug reports) but doesn't post at all other than send PMs to people from time to time.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes