SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm I don't see this game as copy of BB.
BB game sandbox setup was like a home prison.
At the start, SLF had the same prison setup, with school replacing the house. The larger map only came later as the focus shifted away from the family, but in the beginning it was just the aunt and the two cousins, I mean mom's friend and the two childhood friends, just like in BB.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
At the start, SLF had the same prison setup, with school replacing the house. The larger map only came later as the focus shifted away from the family, but in the beginning it was just the aunt and the two cousins, I mean mom's friend and the two childhood friends, just like in BB.
Alright lets think about the MC difference then. In BB Max was a pathetic lonely boy at home. Except aunt, he had no friend etc. Day times anti-social boy was waiting family members arrival. :p It was really depressing game. Max was a quickie wanker boy with funny wrist issue. x'D Only fun at home was Eric challenge. :p

In SLF game MC has many friends and flirts just because the school-settings. And there is bonus, Walkius doesn't scare to add male characters in this game. This game is more life from start of the game and the main reason is the school-setting.

OMG what if pervy Math teacher is Martin's father? :D
Don't poke the hornet's nest, you can wake @Angus Bez . :FuckYea::test3:x'D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Until we get a official word from the developer about adding DRM, refrain from the discussion as it is pointless without knowing if it will be implemented or not.
Storming into a thread screaming "I AM THE LAW" and banning a conversation, deleting all previous messages WITHOUT WARNING, about DRM which, while was a speculation started without substance, was a legitimate interest that some contributors needed clarification should it happen to this or another game. I'm afraid I have no desire to continue being a part of a forum that allows power tripping assholes like this to be moderators. Goodbye.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Alright lets think about the MC difference then. In BB Max was a pathetic lonely boy at home. Except aunt, he had no friend etc. Day times anti-social boy was waiting family members arrival. :p It was really depressing game. Max was a quickie wanker boy with funny wrist issue. x'D Only fun at home was Eric challenge. :p

In SLF game MC has many friends and flirts just because the school-settings. And there is bonus, Walkius doesn't scare to add male characters in this game. This game is more life from start of the game and the main reason is the school-setting.
Oh no, I'm not saying there's no difference (or that there are still similarities between the two). I'm just explaining where the comparison is coming from. Of course, any game that features a house, buttons representing rooms, and a family was quick to be compared to BB since it came first (how bad it may have been, and despite all the fanboys, let's face it, it's not good). It was the same when Man of the House came out. But after a few updates, it became clear that SLF opened up the world with more locations and more characters.

I completely agree that SLF is the better game and, on a personal note, I'm happy that the MC's friend also will get his share of the action. Usually, when a "friend" is introduced, he'll be fucked over by the MC in some way. In fact, my first thought when I saw him was "thanks for the info, now fuck off while I fuck your sister" since games with a male MC usually shy away from a MMF (what is it with the people playing these sort of game being insecure guys who don't want any kind of competition). I'm fine with sharing as long as I'm an active participant.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I completely agree that SLF is the better game and, on a personal note, I'm happy that the MC's friend also will get his share of the action. Usually, when a "friend" is introduced, he'll be fucked over by the MC in some way. In fact, my first thought when I saw him was "thanks for the info, now fuck off while I fuck your sister" since games with a male MC usually shy away from a MMF (what is it with the people playing these sort of game being insecure guys who don't want any kind of competition). I'm fine with sharing as long as I'm an active participant.
- SLF could be better game with polished storytelling.
- Starting with computer teacher, we may see some MMF.
- Mostly insecure guys donate these games. x'D

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Storming into a thread screaming "I AM THE LAW" and banning a conversation, deleting all previous messages WITHOUT WARNING, about DRM which, while was a speculation started without substance, was a legitimate interest that some contributors needed clarification should it happen to this or another game. I'm afraid I have no desire to continue being a part of a forum that allows power tripping assholes like this to be moderators. Goodbye.
Nooooooooooooooooooo bby come back

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
my post got deleted , the one supporting Angus and I got a warning . hope you don't leave Angus but totally understand why you want to

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
This DRM rumour was started by someone who has an extensive history of pathological lying and breeding drama.

It's completely unsubstantiated, offtopic, and drama for the sake of drama, which is why the posts were removed. Think objectively for a moment, before jumping onto the drama bandwagon because a shit-stirrer wants to start an argument.

Reactions: Subyan

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
there was a few mentions of DRM, which then led to me actually asking what DRM was and that started up more of a conversation based on what DRM actually is, it wasn't exactly on topic of game but it was just a honest discussion between a few.

however, what is done is done, i think I best bite my tongue, but I did kick the discussion off by asking a question on DRM, so sorta feel responsible

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
hmmm... Why we keep such rumor boy in these threads if he has pathological lying issues?
I feel like lightning rod for drama after this rumor boy warning. :FuckYea::WutFace:

Reactions: Centurion

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
LOL, People might not like Martin but he's a smooth operator. He didn't force the women or blackmail them. It's all his massage skills and not that blackmail bullshit.
Actually he is kinda raped by Mimi. x'D He didn't use his massage skills on her. She was aware that he has a gf but that doesn't stop her jump on Martin's lap. :hushedface: Sad to say but Mimi is a nympho slut. :test3::FuckYea:
People hate him cause seducing the aunt and his future plans for Alice. (Somehow Martin keeps his perv plans for Alice in his flash disk)

Reactions: Centurion

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Actually he is kinda raped by Mimi. x'D He didn't use his massage skills on her. She was aware that he has a gf but that doesn't stop her jump on Martin's lap. :hushedface: Sad to say but Mimi is a nympho slut. :test3::FuckYea:
People hate him cause seducing the aunt and his future plans for Alice. (Somehow Martin keeps his perv plans for Alice in his flash disk)
I actually became his friend so he could teach me his ways. It's just that doing that you cant fuck his girl. lol

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Actually, it's more the fact that we never get to kill him or cut off his balls. Any game with NTR needs an option to castrate the perpetrator, or, failing that, break his legs and leave him with a randy bull.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Actually, it's more the fact that we never get to kill him or cut off his balls. Any game with NTR needs an option to castrate the perpetrator, or, failing that, break his legs and leave him with a randy bull.
You are full with love. :heartcoveredeyes: I wanna get high with same love potion you got. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Bird1019
Aug 15, 2017
Given that NTR also means netori, does that mean the PC should be castrated or raped by a bull when he steals someone else's girl?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Given that NTR also means netori, does that mean the PC should be castrated or raped by a bull when he steals someone else's girl?
Factoring netori into the equation, some people came up with not one, but two ways to disambiguate the NTR abbreviation:
  1. netorare is NTR, netori is NTL.
  2. netorare is NTRR, netori is NTR.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes