DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
BTW, for those playing the demo, how's the pacing? Is it better this time around? Or is it still gonna be a whole lot of grinding to get anywhere?
My concern as well, cheating stats in unity is a bit more work.
I tried the demo for a few minutes, and unfortunately nothing changed regarding the grinding. Moving from one room to another of the house is the same and at school there are always the "three thousand icons" on which to click ...

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
The incest patch on the old builds was not done by the dev but I'm confident someone will make one.

You are entitled to your own opinion but since the dev has (for at least a year now) charged per update and the new update with new engine has new content, then I'm not really sure what you're so upset about.
No it wasnt about how he charges, it was about the fact that he did not include incest anymore, why i stopped include him in my monthly outtake, along with dark silver and anybody that chooses to go along with patreon.....Its that simple....

Reactions: notsonoble

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
No it wasnt about how he charges, it was about the fact that he did not include incest anymore, why i stopped include him in my monthly outtake, along with dark silver and anybody that chooses to go along with patreon.....Its that simple....
It was changed or be removed from patreon not like he had a choice

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's not like they were given a choice, it was either sanitize the game of be kicked out of patreon.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Yep, or get an incest patch...Or they make them own website, its pretty simple
You could make your own website but the Incest content would get any Credit card processor and yes even a high risk one to terminate your account with them. Visa and Mastercard don't allow a lot of taboo content. But they will let you charge a gun

Reactions: KiGa

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
You could make your own website but the Incest content would get any Credit card processor and yes even a high risk one to terminate your account with them. Visa and Mastercard don't allow a lot of taboo content. But they will let you charge a gun
it's not just the creditcard companies, someone posted a link that showed over 50% of patreons payments are processed by paypal, and sadly they just realized how wrong fantasies about incest are.

on another note: stop posting here and go work on the next alexandra release! what am i paying you for? xD

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I might take a shot at making a walkthrough depending on how well the game goes and how easy it is to play.

Though probably a simple one like the SU of WA ones.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes