CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Yes, you can edit the fields in your saved games. You can adjust all your stats, relationships, Money, etc to avoid the grind. You can also set the events to trigger or progress but that's a little dodgy and pointless anyway.

EDIT: I didn't have access to my notes when I first replied but these are the sections you should be interested in. First of all make your way to:
C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
and open your save game file in notepad (ie: save1.sav)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In 1.0 saves are in game's folder. Also, seem not to be notepad-friendly anymore :(

Also, does anyone have CG rip ?

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

Eandril

Aug 24, 2017
You don't need CG rip, the pictures are in School, Love and Friends v1.0\School Love and Friends_Data\Images. All simple .jpg

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Soo.. does this mean we need a harder to make "lewd" patch and a "cheat" patch now?

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
So uploading the full game may result in DRM being added by Walkius. Part of his switch to Unity I believe was for this reason
I hope he's more reasonable than that. It will only result in the alienation of his actual supporters...
I supported Dark Silver as I loved Big Brother, but I immediately pulled my support when he introduced his DRM bullshit in his new game...
And look at him now: he's forced to pull it, as he doesn't have the infrastructure to keep it up. There were constant outages in which the game was completely unplayable...
If people want to play your game, they will. (If the biggest companies in the world can't manage, why would he think that he will...)
And if they want to support you, they will.
The only ones hurt by the DRM are in the intersection of the above 2 categories...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes