Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been answered but how do I port my old save files to the new version? If it's possible..

edit: seems like a lot of changes. Guess I'll start all over :p

Zeross

Jan 20, 2018
Ha Ha there is more freeze!!!
So many freeze till I feel cold.
Other 2 scenes that I found more than I seen in comment were when you click to swim and when you go to steal Vicky dress.
I like this game but I think I could wait for next update.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Boring and broken mess. To bad. The renders and girls are quite good. gameflow, engine and UI ranging from horrible to bad ... :/

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Not a big fan of Unity, but I hate it less than what the original engine was...Gamemaker or whatever.

Unity's engine can be a pain in the ass. I will wait a few updates before getting back into it

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, the dev was not able to expand the game any further because of limitations with the old engine, so the change just had to happen, if unity was the best choice is another debate

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Soooo... Can't play the introduction whatsoever. Then if I skip the intro, he talks a bit then wants to go have dinner. When I click the hourglass it takes me to a white screen. I'm hyped asf about this but may have to wait a few weeks for stuff to get fixed...

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Soooo... Can't play the introduction whatsoever. Then if I skip the intro, he talks a bit then wants to go have dinner. When I click the hourglass it takes me to a white screen. I'm hyped asf about this but may have to wait a few weeks for stuff to get fixed...
Nvm, that happens only on the fixed version. But still, reading through all the pages - it's full of bugs atm (Which is expected)

Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 72093
Overview
:
Experience the daily life of a high school student, forced to live with his aunt. Your choices will guide your adventure, some are irrelevant, others are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You could become their BFF, or even more... Maybe your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, characters are no longer related.

Updated: 30/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Thanks to @gendruil

anyone have an issue arise where it freezes after becoming a sexfriend with the childhood friend

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes