Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
We'll probably gonna have to wait a while. Game gonna have to be disassembled and figured out first.
The game originally had incest under the name "School Love and Cousins" but due to Patreon's bullshit rule change the game and the name was changed. The incest tag was left due to the patch.

With the new game engine being Unity, no one has made a patch yet. Tag stays for now I guess.
Thank you very much guys, so maybe someone will patch it, hopefully :D

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
There is still bug at 23:00 if you try upgrade any skill via home computer. Times stucks at 16:00 after that.

I can't visit boys restroom. Is it just for me?

lolototo

Jul 3, 2017
Is there any way to change the money? The way linked in OP is not working for me...

EDIT: Okay, found a way. Just use saveeditonline on the saves in the game folder

Cabbieo9

Jun 14, 2018
Before passing the third English lesson, My English skill in the game was set to 2/5 afterwards depending on what I decide to do about Seth and Alice this changes. If I hold Alice back the skill level is set to 3/5. But if I fight him ( my Tae Kwon do skill is 5) the next time I check, English has been reduced to 1/5. I take this to be bug or does this game just hate me?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so every update ever released for a new game has bugs, this game which has switched engines and had new stuff added has bugs, and most are acting like that is unusual and not to be expected? uh OK

of course there going to be bugs, Walkius iron them out and it be sorted a.s.a.p am sure.

also if the game hadn't been shared here sooner than it should have been, then there probably not be as many bugs that most of you are complaining about, as $30 patreons would have found them and you would possible never known about the bug. :p

I'll wait until the 4th or later before playing game, be less bugs by time Walkius releases for the $5 patreons am sure.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
also if the game hadn't been shared here sooner than it should have been, then there probably not be as many bugs that most of you are complaining about, as $30 patreons would have found them and you would possible never known about the bug. :p

I'll wait until the 4th or later before playing game, be less bugs by time Walkius releases for the $5 patreons am sure.
yeah, same

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Currently on day 10. But right now I have the problem that my reputation doen't go up with any of the groups during lunch. Is this normal or a bug? I moved my save over from the demo. (looked true this forum but posted anyway since it's a new version on unity)

ab0566

Mar 6, 2018
the mac version doesn't work after you open the .rar file ?!

it tells me
"The application “School, Love and Friends v1.0” can’t be opened."
any ideas?

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
'''spy them on find a way to get rid of martin'' how to complete a task ? He's already having sex with his mother and sister.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
so every update ever released for a new game has bugs, this game which has switched engines and had new stuff added has bugs, and most are acting like that is unusual and not to be expected? uh OK

of course there going to be bugs, Walkius iron them out and it be sorted a.s.a.p am sure.

I did report few bugs to Walkius. But it looks like just Alice sex event fixed in version 1.0.1.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes