smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I cant find the event that gives me a job, do anyone know how to get it, or at least how to get money aside from 50 each week?
I don't remember exact details, but initially Bill mentions the job and then you just need to go there and ask. It's in town after 16:00.

old version we were getting money by hacking websites. In this version Just bar job left for to earn money.
According to dialog after completing computer classes, hacking will be back in future version.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Bugs I've encountered so far:

- Game gets stuck when MC leaves class (I forgot which one) to go to bathroom and in the hallway meets Lily and the guy (Erwan?) trying to ask her out. When I choose to intervene, there's short conversation and it ends up with just image and no controls.
- The same happens in gym (in town) when I try to spy in lockers.
- First date with Alice jumped from saturday to sunday. Normally I wouldn't notice, but I had Emily planned for sunday and suddenly the whole day was missing.

Not sure if bugs or I'm doing something wrong:

- Lily in cafe job is now too shy, only goes topless and that's it. I hope it's bug, because I liked the old scenes.
- I can't find a way how to actually ask anyone for photoshoot. I saw the intro, bought a camera, but I don't see any option to advance further.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
- Lily in cafe job is now too shy, only goes topless and that's it. I hope it's bug, because I liked the old scenes.
- I can't find a way how to actually ask anyone for photoshoot. I saw the intro, bought a camera, but I don't see any option to advance further.
Looks like blowjob scenes at bar removed in this version
You should go to school photo studio at 15:00 13:00 and click the book icon.
Even with bug fix, I'm still not having an options to proceed when talking to the Janitor
Explore janitor room just after lunch time. You will see tiny star icon in that room. Just steal it.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
You should go to school photo studio at 15:00 and click the book icon.
Ok, next stupid question, how do I get 15:00? When I'm at home, I can wait one hour, but at school after lunch (13:00) there's only "skip to 16" icon and also any activity seems to end at 16:00.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
hey folks I noticed that even after installing the update when look up about yoga it glitches and goes to 16:00 Tuesday
Looks like time jump to 16:00 has no fix yet. It also happens at 23:00 while digging skills via home computer.

Ok, next stupid question, how do I get 15:00? When I'm at home, I can wait one hour, but at school after lunch (13:00) there's only "skip to 16" icon and also any activity seems to end at 16:00.
sorry right time is 13:00 :) Go there at 13:00 (after lunch).

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
is there a compressed version?
Mostly @bossapplesauce does such good job but probably he is waiting final bug fix for this game.
Actually you can't compress Unity games like we normally do (re-encode the assets to lossy format to make smaller file size) because Unity stores assets in it's own proprietary format. I will download and see if I can repack it with higher compression to make the zip smaller. ;)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Actually you can't compress Unity games like we normally do (re-encode the assets to lossy format to make smaller file size) because Unity stores assets in it's own proprietary format. I will download and see if I can repack it with higher compression to make the zip smaller. ;)
Images are not hidden in this game. maybe it is easy for this game.

Reactions: Centurion

Buck Jones

May 20, 2018
I certainly can. Check in your saved game file at the end of section [5] and if it says
Code:
1="0.500000"
then you've triggered the event but don't appear to be progressing. Give it a nudge by changing it to
Code:
1="1.000000"
You won't miss any content but the next time you go to Alice when she's doing her homework the speech bubble will appear.

Hi all. I've got this problem. I checked the sav file and have 1="1.000000" in section [5]. Any thoughts / help?

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
Lily - scenes not even in images in game folder so for now not implemented or replaced by something else

photoshoot - by saw intro you mean what? that you talked with that girl there (i think she is only there at 13:00 on tuesdays) - so far i did few quick runs and always got to talk to her after class event where she is on hallway bothered by one guy, when i´ve chosen to intervene i got some friend points and was then able to talk to her - she then ask for camera and when you have it and spoke with her again she´ll show how to use studio.. after that it always worked for me as before (13:00 click on book and choose one of listed girls for photoshoot)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It was totally wasting my time. Jesus no rollback and too slow to gain money and stat.
You can start game with this save for money cheat or edit your save as you like via this web page. Careful what to edit, you may ruin the game otherwise.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Cool beans :cool:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes