Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Yes, they all have busts..... :closedeyesmile: But if you are referring to those with Goodyear painted on the side and attached to a model, like far to many other games out there, thankfully no, not really.

And in case English is not your primary language or took this the wrong way, this was meant to be a humorous reply, and not in any way a dig on your or anyone else's preferences. With so many negative comments all over the boards these days, why not go for something different LOL
I'm a firm believer of the well-endowed religion/culture and I feel offended :evilupset:

PS: thx for the reply, nowadays half of the people on this site don't bother replying anymore :|

Reactions: Antonia Timmens
May 16, 2017
I'm a firm believer of the well-endowed religion/culture and I feel offended :evilupset:

PS: thx for the reply, nowadays half of the people on this site don't bother replying anymore :|
Most welcome. It goes both ways though. My theory is that some devs can't figure out how to position DAZ models for anything close to a realistic sex scene, so they give the dude an elephant dick and voila! Side benefit is that if they have scenes where he has to stand around, they have a kick stand.... :eek:

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Play the game, enjoy the concentrated doses of right sized tits (author did great job here) and it will make you see the light and open your eyes to the true beauty! No pressure, but I tell you, our religion is great, welcoming and full of joy. And also safe, none of our members ever suffered death by crushing from huge tits!

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
it´s so sad that a game that i enjoyed since the initial release gets so friggin raped content and engine wise that i´d love to go baby seal clubbing just to release some of my anger ... (btw: no, i´d never ever harm any living creature)

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
there is a bug, when you finish the date with alice, you jump directly to sunday at 23 hours

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
does anyone have a link to the old version ? Usually when games do this the OP keeps both links open for a while... I would love to check out v.10 with the incest patch if anyone has it...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes