smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, no compressed version. The images don't work when converted to webp and repack only makes it about 80MB smaller. Sorry. :(
Jpegs could be cut down to roughly half size by decreasing quality. Some of them are at maximum and others at 90. It could go down to 80 or 75 before it starts showing too much. So instead of ~1200MB (unpacked) there could be ~800MB. Still not that much difference.

More interesting would be differential updates to future versions. I wish the game creators would think about that. It's stupid to always download same stuff again and again.

Never played this before. Is it raunchy as fuck even without the incest stuff?
IMHO it's very sweet game, light, cute, sexy, happy. And if you crave incest, it's not that hard to imagine it, it's not like they tell you that you're not related in every other sentence. :)

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
Jpegs could be cut down to roughly half size by decreasing quality. Some of them are at maximum and others at 90. It could go down to 80 or 75 before it starts showing too much. So instead of ~1200MB (unpacked) there could be ~800MB. Still not that much difference.

More interesting would be differential updates to future versions. I wish the game creators would think about that. It's stupid to always download same stuff again and again.

IMHO it's very sweet game, light, cute, sexy, happy. And if you crave incest, it's not that hard to imagine it, it's not like they tell you that you're not related in every other sentence. :)
I´d bet they are uncompressed 24/32bit pngs as I´ve never seen a unity game using anything else...and those can be easilly made about 1/2 the size.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@smnb - re-read the change log in the first post. It says you only need the download the main game once. All updates are like "add ons" so you don't need to redownload the game.

I would hold off on downloading this game. Reasons why are listed below
- 1.0 has several game breaking bugs.
- 1.0.1 also has reports of game breaking bugs.
- I haven't seen or heard reports about 1.0.2

If I hear that 1.0.2 has no game breaking bugs, THAT's when I would download it.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I´d bet they are uncompressed 24/32bit pngs as I´ve never seen a unity game using anything else...and those can be easilly made about 1/2 the size.
You'd lose, images in "School Love and Friends_Data\Images\" are real jpegs.

@muttdoggy: Ok, stupid me, this game actually does it right, I need to read more carefully in the future.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
i don't know if this fixes anything that isn't already fixed by the patch marktrump posted but nontheless
SLF 1.0 to 1.0.1 (windows)
Thx man
LoL strange, its almost the same size like the fix from @marktrump. Dev stealing from Pirates XD

May 16, 2017
Are there any busty girls in this game?
Yes, they all have busts..... :closedeyesmile: But if you are referring to those with Goodyear painted on the side and attached to a model, like far to many other games out there, thankfully no, not really.

And in case English is not your primary language or took this the wrong way, this was meant to be a humorous reply, and not in any way a dig on your or anyone else's preferences. With so many negative comments all over the boards these days, why not go for something different LOL

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes