Some events and scenes missing.
- Bill doesn't teach steath skill anymore
- Stealth at locker room missing
- Ako dance has no spy option
- Lily blowjob missing at bar
- Sleeping pills no more?
- Run with Mimi event looks missing
etc.

Alice cherry pop event way better then before. Lessons are more fun to attend :p

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I did report few bugs to Walkius. But it looks like just Alice sex event fixed in version 1.0.1.
sure he fix all reported bugs at some point.

I would presume there going be 1.0.2, and that 2 is probably going go quite high, due to this being the first release of game in Unity, sure he iron it out and it get better over time.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
etc.

Alice cherry pop event way better then before. Lessons are more fun to attend :p
would suck that the stealth stuff is missing and the sleeping pills as well, however, maybe its not there as he planning a whole new thing with stealth.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
After you have sex with Alice in our room at 22:00 game stops ( a picture with MC and Alice sleeping naked )...is supposed to be the end of this version ?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
etc.

hes saving those events for a 50$ dlc pack ^_- lol

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
I Love NTR. So is there alot of NTR scene in this game?, I don't want to waste My data and be Disappointed like in that game called Princess something.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I think it was a good idea to port the game to unity though I personally instatly felt that it is weird to play now since I keep accidentally clicking advace time after dialogues because the advance dialogue option in the same spot ... also I keep accidentally choosing dialogue options I didn't mean to because I tend to click through dialgue, bad habbit but alsor really annoying personally at least and since there is no roll back ... <.< idk if anyone else has run into that issue

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
After penetration of Alice entire interface is dissapearing and the game hangs. Do i miss something? How to unstuck the game? Some1 could share save?

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
After penetration of Alice entire interface is dissapearing and the game hangs. Do i miss something? How to unstuck the game? Some1 could share save?
It's bugged, but made a fix for it. You can find it comment.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I Love NTR. So is there alot of NTR scene in this game?, I don't want to waste My data and be Disappointed like in that game called Princess something.
Just voyeurism scenes of netori guys you may find in this game.
I can consider Emily scenes with Old Math teacher as NTR for now. In future we may see more NTR.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
i supose, for the change to unity is neccesary restart the game. damm i waith for a fixed version

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I cant find the event that gives me a job, do anyone know how to get it, or at least how to get money aside from 50 each week?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I cant find the event that gives me a job, do anyone know how to get it, or at least how to get money aside from 50 each week?
old version we were getting money by hacking websites. In this version Just bar job left for to earn money.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes