ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
One goal says "Stay home Monday or Thursday to meet martin" but he never shows up.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Actually you can't compress Unity games like we normally do (re-encode the assets to lossy format to make smaller file size) because Unity stores assets in it's own proprietary format. I will download and see if I can repack it with higher compression to make the zip smaller. ;)
Images are not hidden in this game. maybe it is easy for this game.
The images are already jpegs, not uncompressed PNGs, so changing to webp probably wouldn't help much.

*edit* nevermind this has already been covered

nope not going to restart the game from start. game got Del....and pulling my $10 per month and giving it to Family Matters
Well you were only paying $10 per update so....

does anyone have a link to the old version ? Usually when games do this the OP keeps both links open for a while... I would love to check out v.10 with the incest patch if anyone has it...
When games switch engines we'll keep the old version in the OP when the new version does not yet have all of the content of the old version (this happens pretty frequently) but in this case the new version has most if not all of the content of the previous version so it was removed.

All of that being said, the Incest patch of the old version can be downloaded in that mod's thrad because the old engine required repacking the whole game so you only need that download

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Hmm...Running and Stretching event with Mimi seems bugged, can't get it to trigger even with high friendship.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Fixed version 1.0.1 is only available to patrons right now. Read the changelog and there some very good changes but reading the posts, as expected, there a lot of bugs right now.

mcs92

Aug 30, 2017
I have the feeling the game worked better before it is upgraded to Unity3D :(
I met a lot of game frozen cases:
- message at the pool side
- english lesson
- Vicky (trap) event

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
So I've done several lessons with twins and it's already last lesson. However, when I go to them the game crashes with an error code. Any fix??

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I've done several lessons with twins and it's already last lesson. However, when I go to them the game crashes with an error code. Any fix??
This is a known bug in the old version of the game. If you are playing the new one apparently it has not been fixed yet.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
I think the switch to Unity3D looks great.
But I have no problems with freezes since Version 1.0!
I play it on a virtual Win7. There were some issues with Unity3D without the Win-Patch: KB2670838
Mabe this helps, if someone has freezing-problems in SLF 1.01?!

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
what happen to the massage guy? did dev kick him out like on BB?... i ddnt dL/played it yet..
I think some of the triggers are off/misaligned; as if I've bypassed them by progressing something else. Because several things that should have happened in my game didn't.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I have enjoyed this so far though. The diverse characters and paths are fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only had problems with crash bugs & events not triggering.
The hacking path, I was meant to search the web at home, and i didn't. Which seems to have locked me out of further progression.
Can't talk to Vanessa. Alice is always jogging with her which triggers her sauna scene.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes