Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
After going through the files and images in the folders, I believe the event with Mimi "Running and Stretching" and Bill's "Hacking" is not included in the recent version. That or I'm not looking in the right place or am getting bugs where certain events are not being triggered.
Och, that's F@#$ing awesome, so how will I be able to earn money now???
And I can not trigger the Hactivist event, so , unfortunately, dear developer fucked me up here!
Anyone has hint how to hack money in the saves file???

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
From Walkius
Review 1.0

Hi my dear patrons,

After 6 months on the 1.0, it's released.

Sorry for the bugs, I'm alone and I spent hours and days to test all the possibilities, and of course, I can still miss some bugs. Of course, I always try to fix them the faster.

I'm already working on the next update that I'll introduce later. It will be a little special ;)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
And I can not trigger the Hactivist event, so , unfortunately, dear developer fucked me up here!
1) To earn money, MC has to work in the "Cafe" (Downtown, every day, at 16:00 or 17:00, 50$).
And MC has 50$, from his Mom, each Saturday morning.
So he can earn 400$ per week.

2) You can use "Save Editor Online" to cheat "Money":

Be careful, I tried to set the Stats (Personal skills and School skills) to max and I missed a lots of events.
So I had to start a new game.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Only way to earn money is working at the cafe now. I believe Hacktivist event is no longer implemented cause in old versions i believe the ending result of Hacktivist is being able to buy the spy cams. In current 1.0 version Bill unlocks these for you in the merchandise website after your first computer class on day 3 or 4 of the game.

Hacco

May 2, 2018
Is it just me or is the Mimi running event not starting?
Also I can't talk to the twins in the library. I can see them there, but no talk option.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I think I find some bugs:
1) Stats : School skills : Stay at 1/5 (With all good answers 5 times)
2) Alice : Lust for Ako : Stay at 25 (With a lots of Spa sessions)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think I find some bugs:
1) Stats : School skills : Stay at 1/5 (With all good answers 5 times)
2) Alice : Lust for Ako : Stay at 25 (With a lots of Spa sessions)
1) Acts weird, you right.
2) Probably it's normal cause Ako = Alice future events. Ako got the most vote from the poll. He'll focus Ako more.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes