Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
I'm on the second day of school at 9 and I can not do anything, or start classes, or talk to people or anything. Some help?

bijenn123

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone else have problems to get rid of martin? I have the flash-drive, talked with billy etc... but i can't talk to vanessa (martin's girlfriend), she is sitting at 19:00 in downtown but i don't have the option to talk with her (no speech bubble), is it a bug or am I missing something? Thanks for the help in advance :)

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
I hope he's more reasonable than that. It will only result in the alienation of his actual supporters...
I supported Dark Silver as I loved Big Brother, but I immediately pulled my support when he introduced his DRM bullshit in his new game...
And look at him now: he's forced to pull it, as he doesn't have the infrastructure to keep it up. There were constant outages in which the game was completely unplayable...
If people want to play your game, they will. (If the biggest companies in the world can't manage, why would he think that he will...)
And if they want to support you, they will.
The only ones hurt by the DRM are in the intersection of the above 2 categories...
I suppose opinions are like arseholes. We all have one.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Good thing I didn't delete my old version.

I'll wait until the next full update to play again. Plus I don't want to Grind from the beginning again.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
:FeelsBadMan:
I'm now depressed.
I waited for that long time.
There is no progress at the Maria event.

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
After going through the files and images in the folders, I believe the event with Mimi "Running and Stretching" and Bill's "Hacking" is not included in the recent version. That or I'm not looking in the right place or am getting bugs where certain events are not being triggered.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes