Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Och, that's F@#$ing awesome, so how will I be able to earn money now???
And I can not trigger the Hactivist event, so , unfortunately, dear developer fucked me up here!
Anyone has hint how to hack money in the saves file???
1) To earn money, MC has to work in the "Cafe" (Downtown, every day, at 16:00 or 17:00, 50$).
And MC has 50$, from his Mom, each Saturday morning.
So he can earn 400$ per week.

2) You can use "Save Editor Online" to cheat "Money":

Be careful, I tried to set the Stats (Personal skills and School skills) to max and I missed a lots of events.
So I had to start a new game.
you can also use cheat engine (select 8 bytes) works perfect for me with money

Wait for a time that the janitor is out of his room and steal the key
in my case, even with the janitor in you can steal the key

Reactions: Pif paf

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
TaeKwonDo uniform is not Kimono. Kimono is Karate uniform.
TaeKwonDo is Korean martial art.
TaeKwonDo uniform is Korean say " Dobok ".
English say Tae Kwon Do uniform

See this Wikipedia.

Somebody tell Walkius about this.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Does the new update have any new NTR content? I only remember it having the two spy cam scenes

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I guess Walkius now has a cockblocking fetish. Or at least thinks his patreons like it.

Reactions: Rythan25

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
No running with Mimi, nothing with Bill outside of 3 events in Computing Class, no sneaking (what there is involves no actual sneaking), no way to increase reputation with any of the groups (nothing gained for eating lunch with anyone), apparently locked myself out of a relationship with Emily, was studying on the required Saturday and can't get it to trigger on any of the following Saturdays.
English lessons from a Russian that failed his own English class's are the biggest joke in the game...other than all the bugs.

I think Unity will work better for this style game once he gets a handle on the bugs, a couple I can't see how he missed, but for now it's quite annoying to play. I think I could fix most of them if I could figure out how to edit the files, oh well.

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Not sure if stated yet, but for English class, if you hit Seth on lesson 2 or 3, the progress for English class will go back to 1. If you choose to ask Alice to move on, the English class will then increase by 1 (to 3 or 4).

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
No running with Mimi, nothing with Bill outside of 3 events in Computing Class, no sneaking (what there is involves no actual sneaking), no way to increase reputation with any of the groups (nothing gained for eating lunch with anyone), apparently locked myself out of a relationship with Emily, was studying on the required Saturday and can't get it to trigger on any of the following Saturdays.
English lessons from a Russian that failed his own English class's are the biggest joke in the game...other than all the bugs.

I think Unity will work better for this style game once he gets a handle on the bugs, a couple I can't see how he missed, but for now it's quite annoying to play. I think I could fix most of them if I could figure out how to edit the files, oh well.
listing all the bugs so someone can forward them to walkius would be helpfull.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
After getting the update files overwrite the original ones and modifying money in the save file, at midnight I'm transferred in timespace to 16/4p.m. same day with noone there
And that is repeatable every time...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes