Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I try on my save to change english skill = 5 with savegame editor , doesn't work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks I try the "normal way"

PS:
Nothing to do , but I have to force this variable to enable event ... now is ok
AliceEvent01 = 2

It seems like I lost some sort of trigger at the beginning :)
You should have changed the English skill to 3, not 5, to trigger the event.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
You should have changed the English skill to 3, not 5, to trigger the event.
I can retry ... but if you see in the spoiler homework , english level 3 needed as point 4.
I was locked at point 1 ... no interaction with her.
In any case now I am ok , and after unlock AliceEvent01 = 2 ... the points unlocked one by one ... also with english = 5

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I can retry ... but if you see in the spoiler homework , english level 3 needed as point 4.
I was locked at point 1 ... no interaction with her.
In any case now I am ok , and after unlock AliceEvent01 = 2 ... the points unlocked one by one ... also with english = 5
I find that in an old guide (v0.9)

Reactions: Tacito

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
The weekend run seems to be gone. HOWEVER, when you go to the gym you can run and eventually do NAUGHTY SEXY things with Mimi.

Hope that helps
It is strange that you can still buy the "muscle relaxant" called "topical AI", along with sunscreen and massage oil that do continue their usefulness in the game. And rightly barbiturates can not be bought.

Ciccio8888

Oct 2, 2017
I have a problem with first time event. Game freeze after the first time. Attached the save.
Help please.
Thanks

PS I follow the guide. I take the blowjob in first morning and i try to make sex at 23 but at 23 I can't wake up Alice (the ballon not compare)
Can I go ahead with the entire game or this block some future events?

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Hi! iam new to this game, went with flow till second day 9.00, i cant start class or do anything but walk around school!? No new icons or events, nada!!! Can some1 help?

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
Hi! iam new to this game, went with flow till second day 9.00, i cant start class or do anything but walk around school!? No new icons or events, nada!!! Can some1 help?
At the top left there is a button "go to 12:00"?

"nada" -> spanish?

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
I have a problem with first time event. Game freeze after the first time. Attached the save.
Help please.
Thanks

PS I follow the guide. I take the blowjob in first morning and i try to make sex at 23 but at 23 I can't wake up Alice (the ballon not compare)
Can I go ahead with the entire game or this block some future events?
Awakening Alice occurred in older versions v0.10.1 and older.
In the new version (v1.0) you can talk to Alice a few hours before (21:00 - 22:00), or maybe appear icon with heart to have sex directly.

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for reply. Am I blocked so?
If that button appears and on the map of the school there is no graduation cap, you must press that "to 12:00" button. You are not blocked It is normal operation in the new version.
If graduation cap appears, give priority to that event before the button for overtaking hours.

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
I have no options here! Same on all screens in school - only movement icons and menu icons.
upload_2018-11-3_6-17-31.png

P.S. nada only means: nothing

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes