Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
how to shoot animal photo in the park? every time i try there is no animal...

Edit: OK, at 6 a.m. in the park on weekday
TY for the info.. I was about to say that you should just keep trying on a Sunday.. ALL day.. with a save to retry.. That's what I did. :)

Your edit showed up as I quoted you so YAY you. :)

Just a thought.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Stuck on getting locker room key.
I've read in the thread, that you can either:
a) buy it from the janitor (but it crashes the game)
b) steal it in the janitor's room

I'm trying to steal it, but I can't find it. I can use a little help as to where it is to steal it (i.e. on table? in file cabinets? on the floor?)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

I'm trying to steal it, but I can't find it. I can use a little help as to where it is to steal it (i.e. on table? in file cabinets? on the floor?)
there should be a little white star(?) on one of the drawers on the right side, lower drawer

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

You should see a SMALL marker on the file cabinets.. I think it was the bottom left corner of them. Just click on that and you should get the key.

Hope that helps.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hi my dear patrons,

After 6 months on the 1.0, it's released.
Sorry for the bugs, I'm alone and I spent hours and days to test all the possibilities, and of course, I can still miss some bugs. Of course, I always try to fix them the faster.
I'm already working on the next update that I'll introduce later. It will be a little special ;)

Updated: I corrected bugs again. I'm really sorry for the bugs blocking you in your progress. The changes of this version were huge and I'm not surprised there are still bugs I missed. But of course, I'm still working hard to erase them quickly.

For those who think that English lesson with the level of English in the game is a joke... I can't deny it ^^', but I assume, I'm not English, I'm not very good but I try to make it understandable.

For those who practice Tae kwon do, I made researches, specially with the belts color, but I totally forget to fix the uniform name.

I hope you still have fun with my game (or other pleasure...).

XOXO ;)

Sounds like 1.0.2 is coming soon

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
Bobbo69
"[...] also can't trigger going for a run with Mimi on Saturday morning, there's nothing we can do with Mimi anymore except for the yoga?"

Walkius
"[...] For Mimi, the event no longer exist. It will enhance and add later"

Reactions: bobbo69
D

Deleted member 42

are there any cheats? post on op it's rather confusing, don't wanna mess up my save file

Ciccio8888

Oct 2, 2017
Hi all,

I go ahead with the patch. Now I'm attending Ako at home. I have booze I stay at home untill evening but her not compare?

Any solution?

Thanks

Fabio

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi all,

I go ahead with the patch. Now I'm attending Ako at home. I have booze I stay at home untill evening but her not compare?

Any solution?

Thanks

Fabio
How late are you waiting?? I think it was around 21 or 22 at night before she showed up in the evening for me. Neat thing was that I could get her to show up 2 times a day (afternoon and Evening). :)

Hope that helps

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes