lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Did the current unity build get rid of the repeat sleepovers/ spa days? I got to the end of the alice and emily plotlines and am sexfriends with both of them, the ako plotline says I must spy on them at the spa but when I go to organize it in the phone it says I already organized that with someone, I can't go to the spa from downtown, and it says that the alice friends route is ended for this build, butI can see the images for the sleepover and spa in the image folder of the game. So I'm at a loss, I would assume that they got rid of this for the unity build (I downloaded from mega in the first post and then updated to 1.01 in order to bypass the alice sexfriend end screen bug), but no one else seems to be talking about it and I would assume more people would be complaining if they got rid of all those scenes, so am I missing something entirely?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Did the current unity build get rid of the repeat sleepovers/ spa days?
I think sleepovers now happen only one time.
Now you can invite Ako at night , there is a new Alice Lust for Ako (spy) and interesting thing if you invite her in the afternoon or during dance at school
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SPA in my case works without problem , 18:00 Downtown

To compensate sleepovers ... there are interesting new things in the game :) , some of them not present in stats or tasks

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I think sleepovers now happen only one time.
Now you can invite Ako at night , there is a new Alice Lust for Ako (spy) and interesting thing if you invite her in the afternoon or during dance at school

SPA in my case works without problem , 18:00 Downtown

To compensate sleepovers ... there are interesting new things in the game :) , some of them not present in stats or tasks
Hm do I need to be downtown specifically to organize the spa thing? If not, then I guess I jut had a bug somewhere

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
No , I can organize also the day before in every place I am.
It is locked until you go to the SPA
Hm, nope, the Spa doesn't appear there, just downtown and park. I already went to the Spa the first time with all three girls, and then talked to them at lunch and they said we should go again. Weird.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
kimono = traditional japanese clothing, geisha just wore it like anybody else. well anybody with money
Dobok = what you wear for Tae-Kwon-Do
Dogi = same as above but for Karate

can we now stop the fashiondebate?^^ please?
Fixed in 1.0.2 as Dobok.

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
Yes, you can edit the fields in your saved games. You can adjust all your stats, relationships, Money, etc to avoid the grind. You can also set the events to trigger or progress but that's a little dodgy and pointless anyway.

EDIT: I didn't have access to my notes when I first replied but these are the sections you should be interested in. First of all make your way to:
C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
and open your save game file in notepad (ie: save1.sav)

Sorry but having trouble adding money, I entered " 5=500" doesn't affect my money on hand. What did I do wrong ?
Thanks
John

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry but having trouble adding money, I entered " 5=500" doesn't affect my money on hand. What did I do wrong ?
Thanks
John
I just used for adding money/upping skills.

I've got 2 problems though. One is the already mentioned freezing after the first Alice sex scene. I played through it again and did the blowjob scene as soon as I could but it still caused some freezing so I'm not sure what to do there? Is there a parameter I can set in a save file to tick it as complete?

The other one is the Vanessa path. I've gotten up to the photos/sex scene but I can't progress any further than that. There's no option to talk to her when she's at the gym.

Reactions: lingoda

lingoda

Mar 5, 2018
is it bug? at 23:00, study some skill in my laptop after then time is fixed 16:00. and no more progressing.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

We speak about this here
I was just asking for additional confirmation. The sleepover is my favorite scene in the old game, and since it has so many different variations, it seems silly that it can now only happen once. It's great that you can invite A-ko over... but to have to reload a save every time I want to see one of the foursomes or the great Ako sex scene on the floor, or the couple swaps, or the ton of great content just kind of sucks.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes